Options
    hmmmm??? more details please???
  • letobot
    letobot Posts: 205
    Options
    hmmmm??? more details please???

here's the website:

http://www.downanddirtymudrun.com/mi.cfm

basically a 5k mud run with military like obstacles.....my goal is to complete a Tough Mudder in Dec, which is closer to 12 miles and hope this short race will give me taste of what I'm in for.
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    i did the warrior dash the first wk of december and loved it...i might be interested in doing this one....i've sent the link to my friend who did the december event with me...i'll let you know for sure though soon...
    denise
  • letobot
    Options
    Oh great! it'll be my first time doing something other than a "normal" 5k.
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    I would think about it but Im going to nickelback on May 5th and I wont be in any shape to climb a damn thing the next day lol:devil:
  • letobot
    Options
    I would think about it but Im going to nickelback on May 5th and I wont be in any shape to climb a damn thing the next day lol:devil:

mind over matter! do it!
  • Miss♥Ivi
    Miss♥Ivi Posts: 461
    Options
    I love this! And it's far enough to actually get ready for! I want to try this.
  • MissVCI
    MissVCI Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    I heard these things are super intense!! definitely need to get my stamina up, but am interested!!!
  • YassSpartan
    YassSpartan Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    I hate having problems with my IT band :( I need to take care of them fast so I can start going to this races
  • XxKeNnYxX
    XxKeNnYxX Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I hate having problems with my IT band :( I need to take care of them fast so I can start going to this races
    Having same issues with the IT band. What are you doing to help it? I'm also looking into this run!
  • BumInTheSun73
    BumInTheSun73 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I signed up as a volunteer. Having never participated in ANY kind of event, I'm anxious to see how it goes!
  • Miss♥Ivi
    Miss♥Ivi Posts: 461
    Options
    Signed up today :smile: Doing it with ten other girls! All of us are newbies :tongue: