Insanity vs. Turbo Fire

Options
Hi everyone! I am ready to commit to one of the Beachbody programs, but I am unsure of which way to go. I have been looking into Turbo Fire by Chalene Johnson or Insanity. I do have an overall weight loss goal of 65 pounds. I have dance background and was pretty athletic in high school. Right now I do a lot of treadmill work, elliptical, cross trainer, and Zumba from 1 to 2 hours a day. Has anyone done either of these programs? What are the pros and cons? How successful were you and did you follow the nutrition plans as well? Thank you so much for your responses!

Replies

• mariacolumbus
    mariacolumbus Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I have done both programs and really like both of them. Turbo Fire is much more "dancey"...and seems to have more variety - which I liked because I didn't get bored with it. Both are very much a challenge - you will certainly feel like you've had a workout. The nice thing about Beach Body is the 30 day money back guarentee - try one and if you don't like it send it back within 30 days! Whichever one you choose, I don't think you'll go wrong :)
  • KingdomHeiress5
    KingdomHeiress5 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Thank you! I was considering purchasing both since I couldn't really choose. Though I would still be stuck choosing which to do first, lol! I have heard such awesome things about both. I did get a bit intimidated looking at the video demos, but everything looks bad when you aren't doing it. I appreciate the feedback!
  • mariacolumbus
    mariacolumbus Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I understand the intimidation...but they both have(as do all Beach Body programs) modifications built in....one of the fitness instructors does a lower impact/not as difficult form of whatever the movement it.
    I'm not sure, but these programs might come with 60 & 90 day money back guarentee
    good luck
  • KingdomHeiress5
    KingdomHeiress5 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I think I will go ahead and buy both, and I will start with Turbo Fire followed by insanity. I'm so psyched. I will definitely keep everyone posted! Thanks again for the feedback!
  • Thefitnessvixen
    Options
    I think that Turbo Fire then Insanity is a great idea!
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    I'm having the same dilemma! Unfortunately I can't afford to buy both lol!
  • jade9008
    jade9008 Posts: 4
    Options
    I love Turbo Fire, it is a super great workout and it is so fun. Insanity just scares me! Turbo Fire all the way.