How it Works!

Options
RachVR6
RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
I just wanted to post this for those new to the Pin-Up girls beginning or during a round.

Our very first round will start Feb. 6th, and every ten weeks our chart will start fresh. Girls are free to join and leave the group/weekly weigh-ins at anytime.

If you wish to have your weight charted with the group, all I ask is that you get me your weight, Mondays before 5pm (central time). If you turn your weight in late, that's fine but you may not see your weight on that weeks chart right away.

If you don't send in your weight for 3 consecutive weeks, I will move your name off of the chart. I DO NOT delete any of your previous info, so as soon as you send me your weight again, I put you right back on! :flowerforyou:

I will post a new topic for each week. It will start off with the chart of our previous week's results and that's usually where we chat all week long. When turning in your weights each Monday, you can either post them there, in that week's topic, or you can message them to me. Either way is fine with me.

If you're coming into the challenge in the middle of a round. Send me your current weight to start you off, and I'll add you right in!

Any questions let me know!!! :drinker:

Replies

• delilah47
    delilah47 Posts: 1,658
    Options
    hi rach,

i already joined the Pin Up Girls! group, but i'm new so i have a (silly) question. how do we "send" you our weight? send a message, post it, ?? :blushing:

thanks a bunch! i am looking forward to getting started
  • RachVR6
    Options
    hi rach,

i already joined the Pin Up Girls! group, but i'm new so i have a (silly) question. how do we "send" you our weight? send a message, post it, ?? :blushing:

thanks a bunch! i am looking forward to getting started

Yea, either way. Like I said above, you can either post it in that weeks topic that I'll have up or you can message them to me. :flowerforyou:
  • christinehetz80
    christinehetz80 Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    LOVE this!!! Thank you so much for all the work you'll be putting into the charts and challenges! :)
  • ljlewton
    Options
    I actually started Monday, but I cannot access the community from my phone (can I ??), only friends. My current weight is 166.
    Please chart me with the group. I cannot wait to look good this summer!!!!
  • rkdavis85
    Options
    Ok totally new to this, just received the invite.. so what is this whole thing about?

13972832.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • DeadlyDame13
    DeadlyDame13 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Im back! Bwahaha! Bwahaha! ...
  • ishallnotwant
    ishallnotwant Posts: 1,210 Member
    Options
    Hi, I weigh in on Sunday morning, usually...(so that I can splurge and make my family a decadent Sunday dinner after weigh in lol) May I just weigh in at my normal time and day and send it to you to add to the Monday weigh ins? :flowerforyou:
  • RachVR6
    Options
    Hi, I weigh in on Sunday morning, usually...(so that I can splurge and make my family a decadent Sunday dinner after weigh in lol) May I just weigh in at my normal time and day and send it to you to add to the Monday weigh ins? :flowerforyou:

Yes ma'am!
  • teimo
    teimo Posts: 44
    Options
    Hi... new to this group. Is it too late to join you on your journey??
    My start weight was 167. My current weight is 155. Goal weight 144 ish.
  • nicholhebert
    nicholhebert Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Can you add me please? My name is Nichol Hebert and my start weight was 174, current is 168, and goal is 155. Thanks
  • RachVR6
    Options
    Added
  • tunegrita83
    tunegrita83 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hey there,

not sure where you are with the weigh in, but I just joined today
    My current weight is 161
  • Exene123
    Exene123 Posts: 6
    Options
    Hello, my name is Sasha, and I'd like to join if its not too late. My start weight and currently is 205. Right now, my goal weight is to be somewhere around 160. Thank you!
  • RachVR6
    Options
    Added. Don't forget to weigh-in on Mondays.
  • TheLongAtlantic
    TheLongAtlantic Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You ladies sound wonderful, I'd love to join! My name is Renee, my beginning weight was 172, current is 167 and my goal is 140.
  • MarieKae45
    MarieKae45 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:

I'm so glad to see the Pin-Ups back...as so am I and will be in on the 6th to post weight.

I will say that I'm excited to have a topic of the week for discussion.
  • BL_Coleman
    BL_Coleman Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Hello,

I would like to join. BW : 155 /CW: 134 / GW: 125 For some reason the last 10 lbs seem the most stubborn.
  • Sbiscotti
    Sbiscotti Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    My Monday weigh-in - 151.8 :(

Splurging for Valentine's Day and my birthday was no bueno. Have to tighten it up this week. My husband has decided that our Olympic lifting class is going to a competition in May. Need to lose about 8 lbs to get into my competitive weight class,