Terrible Two'er Mommy

Options
Hi Everyone! Just want to introduce myself real quick. I am a busy working mom and wife here in Colorado. We have a little girl who is a year and half old who has just hit the Terrible Two stage, so even though I have just one little one right now, between work, our daughter and taking care of the home, I find myself working out to release all the tension from my duties.

I am on a journey to lose the last 25 lbs that remain from my pregnancy weight.....life kinda threw a punch at us the last year and my dedication to fitness was delayed. Now that things have smoothed out, I am able to dedicate more time to myself and getting back in shape! It's always nice to connect with others, whether you know them or not, especially other moms, because we all know the challenges of lack of time, being busy, etc! I look forward to connecting with many of you!!

Replies

• NoahStellaMom
    Options
    Welcome! I know how you feel! Just to give you a little hope, my daughter is now 26 months, and I actually think things are getting a little easier. Its still such a challenge (and I have a 3 month old boy!), but now that she is better at communicating, its gotten better. It could also be that I am just getting more used to having an emotional and strong-willed little girl.