Just pre-ordered!
  • TheDevastator
    TheDevastator Posts: 1,626 Member
    Options
    pre-ordered as well! I can't wait
  • TNoire
    TNoire Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    I got to download it with my wow pass...
    now waiting on it to activate :D
  • drmerc
    drmerc Posts: 2,603 Member
    Options
    Going to preorder this!
  • mattkosc
    mattkosc Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I just received an invite for the beta testing!! It seems that blizzard is trying to get as many people in as possible to test the servers. Has anyone else gotten an invite?
  • Alliwan
    Alliwan Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    I just received an invite for the beta testing!! It seems that blizzard is trying to get as many people in as possible to test the servers. Has anyone else gotten an invite?

all the Annual Pass beta invites went out yesterday morning. Im not exactly sure what beta is going to do for those of us who get it for free when its released anyway, but w/e.
  • TNoire
    TNoire Posts: 642 Member
    Options

all the Annual Pass beta invites went out yesterday morning. Im not exactly sure what beta is going to do for those of us who get it for free when its released anyway, but w/e.

no it didn't cause im still waiting on mine

and its just to do server stress tests (I called support and thats what they told me)
  • Saffyra
    Saffyra Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Got my invite yesterday. I preordered earlier this month. Possible spoilers ahead discussing beta since its allowed now. No NDA!

It's basically only to the first major boss (King Leoric).

I've played the monk and the barbarian and about to start on the Witch Doctor. Love everything so far because it reminds me so much of the originals. So many memories!!

I've only played single player so far and I feel uber powerful. Possibly OP since nothing has been difficult to kill in any manner.

Of course I always clear the entire area each time.

It's been fun trying to get all the Achievements, as well. I played through twice on my monk and managed to get to level 11 but it appears you can level up to 13 during the beta. The only bad thing about that is the next level of crafting is for level 17 so you cant use any of it :*(

I like the rune system and am curious to see how it plays out at higher levels. I don't know if we can make our own or not. Plus its beta so I may not be seeing everything that will eventually be available.

I love the crafting but I always say "I'm a girl, of course I love crafting" in every game I play.

I need to try multiplayer since the loot drops are supposed to be exponentially better but my girl is so powerful now that it's already ridiculous. And with having a Templar companion who can heal, I don't really need for anything.

The biggest pull for me is nostalgia.
  • shady81x
    shady81x Posts: 290
    Options

Got mine too. Was actually logging on to bnet to dl the MoP beat instead. Am still contemplating if I'm gonna try D3 beta though - launch is just less than mth away, and I got tons of other stuff to do too :frown:
  • auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    Options
    We ordered two copies, the special edition and the regular, so the BF and I can play together.

I was a Bowazon in D2. Pew pew!!1!
  • tameko2
    tameko2 Posts: 31,634 Member
    Options

Got mine too. Was actually logging on to bnet to dl the MoP beat instead. Am still contemplating if I'm gonna try D3 beta though - launch is just less than mth away, and I got tons of other stuff to do too :frown:

this is me. I got mine but I also got MoP AND I still have , you know, games that AREN'T in beta to play. So I think we're just going to wait til it drops. we got to play through the demo at blizzcon so we know we will have fun
  • Alliwan
    Options

this is me. I got mine but I also got MoP AND I still have , you know, games that AREN'T in beta to play. So I think we're just going to wait til it drops. we got to play through the demo at blizzcon so we know we will have fun

got our mop beta too, would rather play that, even with the big pink boxes showing up all over SW :) I think we might try D3 when we get it next month, but idk yet, so much to still.
  • tameko2
    tameko2 Posts: 31,634 Member
    Options

got our mop beta too, would rather play that, even with the big pink boxes showing up all over SW :) I think we might try D3 when we get it next month, but idk yet, so much to still.

Boxes you say? What boxes? Is this new today?
  • Alliwan
    Options

Boxes you say? What boxes? Is this new today?

LOL no, if your graphics were turned down a litte last week, many ppl saw pink boxes all over the place, i was in SW only but my bro ran himself off a cliff and died trying to figure out what the pink box was hiding. it was pretty /facepalm worthy.
  • shady81x
    shady81x Posts: 290
    Options
    LOL no, if your graphics were turned down a litte last week, many ppl saw pink boxes all over the place, i was in SW only but my bro ran himself off a cliff and died trying to figure out what the pink box was hiding. it was pretty /facepalm worthy.

:laugh: I'd have literally LOL-ed if I saw someone do that :laugh:

RAWR... I can't get my MoP beta installed, some file missing blah blah :grumble: Ah well ~ slightly more than 3 weeks to D3!! Am getting a new PC in like 2 weeks, can't wait ^_^
  • Ryan_Bullock
    Options
  • librarygoddess2
    librarygoddess2 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    HA! For years now!