Is this P90 like the title or P90X like the images?

Options
Smuterella
Smuterella Posts: 1,623 Member
I'm starting P90 this weekend but the posts here all seem to be P90X related to just wanted to check!

Replies

• siharris04
    siharris04 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    There are several P90 programs... for example: P90, P90 Master Series, P90X, and even P90X+ with P90 being geared toward those just beginning a workout regimen. I hope this helps. :-)
  • Smuterella
    Options
    Know, i know that, i just wondered which programme this group was intended to be about. thanks though doll. x
  • Rboch
    Rboch Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I created it because I just started the P90 (same as you, I'm on day 3) but this group is for all of them. I plan to do the P90X once I complete the P90 :)
  • Smuterella
    Options
    Fab! Thank you. good to have other people doing the programme to talk to. :-)
  • siharris04
    siharris04 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    It is great to have feedback from others doing the P90 program... I mapped out my P90 fitness goals for the entire year and hope I'm not being too ambitious. My plan is P90, P90 Master Series, and then P90X back to back (with a two week break between each program). During the two week break I'll do a light cardio, strength, and stretching. I tend to do better when I write my goals down. I guess for me the written plan is like a contract in my mind and I have to comply. :-)
  • mkshortall
    mkshortall Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    So I am doing the P90 and was thinking about trying to do the sweat in the morning and the sculpt at night of the same day. Has anyone doubled up?
  • divid
    divid Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I was considering doubling up. I just started about 4 days ago so im still a bit stiff from the workouts because im not used to doing them. I'm thinking in another week or so it might be a good idea. how long have you been doing it? have you seen results yet?
  • mkshortall
    mkshortall Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I did it this week and didn't experience any greater soreness than I was before. Just felt like i had worked out I guess...Hard to say after a week but I feel like I am getting stronger in my arms especially.