Level 2

Options
ShannaKayB
ShannaKayB Posts: 157 Member
Just completed day one of level 2. It is so much harder. Especially the cardio! I do feel I am starting in a better place this time around though so hopefully it will get easier. Good luck to everyone else!

Replies

• tonilizzy88
    tonilizzy88 Posts: 968 Member
    Options
    ill be joining you tommorow x
  • ShannaKayB
    Options
    Day 2 of level 2 done! It was a smidge bit easier today, thank goodness.

tonilizzy - Saw your post under the other topic. Sorry to see you go!
  • tonilizzy88
    tonilizzy88 Posts: 968 Member
    Options
    you know what im not going to let this defete me.... i will do level 2 today as i have the time and sunday and monday but tuesday will have to be a day off :( but i can get 3 days of level 2 in before a day off. i will do it just not in day after day like i hoped i would.
  • ShannaKayB
    Options
    Day number 3 of level 2. I really didn't want to work out today but felt so proud after I did. Lol. Now I can go on and enjoy my day and not feel guilty!

tonilizzy - glad you're going to keep going! It's lonely here on the level 2 board. ;)
  • ShannaKayB
    Options
    Day 14 done! Anyone else still around?
  • TiffanyV25
    TiffanyV25 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Just finished Day 1 of Level 2! Pheww... SO much harder than level 1 ... I had to modify a lot of moves, something I didn't have to do in level 1 other than the push ups. Hoping tomorrow is a little easier.
  • ShannaKayB
    Options
    Day 5 of Level two done. Halfway!!!
  • TiffanyV25
    Options
    Day 5 of Level two done. Halfway!!!

How is it going for you? Man day 2 of level 2 was killer!
  • ShannaKayB
    Options
    Well, day 5 felt pretty good but today (day 6) not so much. I really struggled with having any energy this morning. I did drink a few beers with my husband last night (oops) so I figure that's why 5:20 wasn't as friendly as usual. ;) Hopefully tomorrow morning will go much smoother!
  • TiffanyV25
    Options
    My knees are continuing to bother me.. Never had any knee problems before... not sure what to make of it? Should I keep going or take a break?hmm
  • ShannaKayB
    Options
    Hey Tiffany - Have you taken a rest day? If not, you might want to go ahead. I made the mistake of trying to push through last time around and injured both my knee and my ankle, including a nasty spraign. Being extra careful this time. One day off might be just what you need.
  • ShannaKayB
    Options
    Level 2 Day 7 done! I really went hard this morning to make up for yesterday. Feeling pretty good.
  • ShannaKayB
    Options
    Day 18 done this morning. Level 2 is getting easier but I look forward to level 3.
  • ShannaKayB
    Options
    Day 19 done! Almost out of level 2.
  • ShannaKayB
    Options
    Level 2 done! On to level 3 tomorrow. Finally dropped another pound as well. Not really seeing any changes in inches unfortunately but I'll take what I can get.