January 26 check in

Options
JacciSimms
JacciSimms Posts: 212 Member
Wow! We haven't had a check in since January 18. Is everyone that busy or have some of us fallen off the wagon :embarassed: I know I have. Let's look at the short term goal of getting ready for summer. I know I'd like to wear some cute bottoms and tops; maybe even some sleeveless shirts -- oh my!!! So let's get back to encouraging each other and checking in.

I'm doing the Daniel Fast until Saturday, 4 February. I haven't started TF yet. Until Tuesday, I was still having some slight kidney issues. I think all that's cleared up now. I'm ready to rock the TF Prep come Monday. I'll be starting with week one.

Ok guys check in...get up, push play, get it DONE!

Replies

• RheneeB
    RheneeB Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Hey there - glad to see you on here. I guess I started feeling like I was logging into the group for nothing. Where is everyone? There are so many members but no one chats or is interested.

I bought a pair of size 10 jeans - yippee!!! The 8's are next...then the 6's.
  • drbaska
    drbaska Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Hey there - glad to see you on here. I guess I started feeling like I was logging into the group for nothing. Where is everyone? There are so many members but no one chats or is interested.

I bought a pair of size 10 jeans - yippee!!! The 8's are next...then the 6's.

Good for you Rhenee!!!

I'm on FB so much that I sometimes forget to come over here! I'm glad you and Miss Jacci are here leading the charge! I'll do better in the future! :smile: