DAY 20 1/26/2012

Options
Hi everyone,

I just finished my Day 16! L2D6.

I am having a serious issue and I'm really Peeved actually angry!!

I cannot do any of the ab moves, I was doing the Pedelum exercise and felt a bigger tear in my ab.

After that I couldnt even do basic crunches and the planks hurt also, I guess holding myself in that pose works my obliques too.

I think I may need to take a day off tomorrow, maybe just one day of rest will help, I dont know. I'm so upset.. Close to tears, I want to finish this and I was doing so darn good :(

Anyway while abs where being done I just did cardio like the twist jumping thing, that really keeps my heartrate way up there. I did do the plank jacks and part of the plank ab twist things until I just couldn't anymore. I bough Jillians No More Trouble Zones and this afternoon I'll put it in and get some work on my thighs since they aren't shrinking fast enough, maybe that will give my abs a break... Not sure, you know Jillian likes to combine a ton of stuff into one.

So So Sad!

I guess I'll just see what tomorrow brings. Maybe I'll just go back to level 1 and ditch the ab work for now???

Hope everyone is doing awesome today and gets there beating by Jillian in!! LOL

Stefanie

Replies

• Pinkmaddycat
    Pinkmaddycat Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Did you ever think you would be so upset over a workout. Shows your commitment :)
    I'm so pleased I made my decision to stop the shred for a week as the last few days have been even more manic than I thought, so busy and tired but the wedding will all be worth it
    Keep it up guys
  • Tbirdgal_Stef
    Tbirdgal_Stef Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I never thought of that.. Really who would have thought LOL Having these goal is an amazing motivator :)

I hope you enjoy all your wedding festivities!! I bet your burning though a lot of calories with all the planning and running around... Not to mention all the dancing you'll be doing (table dancing maybe LOL)!

Have an excellent weekend!!
  • Icklemellie
    Options
    Just managed day 1 of workout 3 not as bad as I thought but definately felt the burn love it more that the other 2!!! Am I mad? Lol. Hope all is well with everyone else. Ouchie poorly abs not good hope you feel better soon hun x
  • djuniteus
    djuniteus Posts: 149
    Options
    Hey ladies!!!

Forgot to post this morning. Knocked it out in the morning as usual. :)

Stefanie please take it easy!!!! Your just hurting yourself really bad. Definitely take some time to let it heal up!!! I love your determination, but not at the cost of your health! Sorry but just being truthful. I don't want any of us to get hurt. :)

Rachel i'm sorry to hear you having a stressful time but its almost over. You are right that it will be worth it in the end! Have a wonderful and relaxing night.

Great job Mel!!! :)

Everyone have a wonderful night!! :)

Craig