Where are my ladies??

Options
Tia_N_Mac
Tia_N_Mac Posts: 181 Member
Hi All! I know everyone is busy with work and kids and husbands and counting calories and weighing food and trying to get some exercise in BUT this board gets too quiet for too long! We are more than the number that we post on the spreadsheet or under the weigh-in topic. What is going on with everyone? Can we all take a minute just to say a few words so we're reminded that we're not in this alone? Thanks, Hotties!

Replies

• JRRCLR
    JRRCLR Posts: 353
    Options
    Hey there Hotties!
    I'm just sittin' here watching The Big Bang Theory and laughing my butt off! :)
  • Mardill
    Mardill Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    :happy: I will be buying a HMR tomorrow! Yeahh! Can't buy a FitBit here in Ottawa, Ontario.:ohwell:
  • Queen_JessieA
    Queen_JessieA Posts: 1,059 Member
    Options
    I am here! I get on and log off and on during the day but that is about all I have had time for :(:(:( I feel like I am stretched 10,000 different ways working 5 days a week now. I get home 20 mins before my two boys get off the bus...then another 1.5 hours later, my daughter comes home. Then it is swamped at night getting everyone and everything ready. I haven't even really had time to go to the gym, either. Something has got to change there. I guess I need to start making time to go on the weekends since my weeknights are swamped with things that I used to do in the day time.

On top of that, I have been having to go to the laundromat because my washing machine is out of commission until I come up with $200 for the part we need for it. I definitely don't have the money replace the whole thing. Laundry accumulates quickly for 5 people :)

Hope everyone else is doing well!! ((Hugs)) to all!!
  • jennysmission
    jennysmission Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Hey there HOTTIES!!

Missed yall on here to! Hope everyone is doing fabulous!

Things are def looking up here !! We got rid of our mini van and bought a expedition this weeekned with part of our taxes so we dont have a car payment anymore =less stress! Wahoo!

Got my bodybugg friday! so far so good lvoe that I know if I havent burned enough calories I can compensate with my food because calories burned varies so much a day! but on the down side my scale says I'm up 5 lbs OMG! hoping that changes tomorrow !!

If any of you have a Cracker Barrel near you..I had sweet potato pancakes there SUNDAY OMG they were the best ever and they sell the dry mix to make your own!
  • pammyedmunds
    pammyedmunds Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    I'm still here! And yeah the board is very quiet!

Keep up the good work everyone!