New members- say hello!

Options
124»

Replies

• aloranger7708
    aloranger7708 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Hi! :flowerforyou: My name is Abby. I'm 23 years young, live on the beach in Maine, and work in retail. I graduated last May with a B.A. in English and Advertising, and I'm currently looking into schools to get my Master's in Mass Communications OR Student Affairs in Higher Ed (still undecided!)

I love mystery shows and books, cats, chocolate, and going to the beach.

I currently weigh 229, eat around 1700 calories per day, and my goal weight is anywhere from 140-165. I have lost 22 pounds already, WITHOUT trying... just eating less over the past few months. I get frustrated because whenever I do try to count calories and make a valiant effort, I can't lose ANYTHING or else the loss is super slow. I'm looking to get a gym membership to start lifting weights and doing (some) cardio. I've been telling myself I'd lose weight for 13 YEARS. NOW is the time!
  • KayNowayJose
    KayNowayJose Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Hello girls! I'm Kay. I'm 24, from Ohio and work in the banking industry. I am currently working to expand my resume to move forward in my career. My fiance works in banking as well, although he is fortunate enough to be blessed to where he can drink a gallon of chocolate milk in two days and not gain a pound.
  • Femwolfe
    Femwolfe Posts: 6
    Options
    Hi I'm Alex! 24 yrs old and wanting to get from 145 to 125lbs. 5'5"