Day 21 1/27/12

Well Good Morning my Beautiful Ladies,

I did my measurements today. I didn't realize that the spreed sheet was labeled what days to measure ourselves. :( Just though we were doing it every Friday. So I just imputed them on day 16. I had losses on everything except thighs and biceps. Due to the muscle I've been gaining from all this working out. I have noticed that picking up five gallon buckets of paint at work has gotten easier. Also my stamina is better! Yeah!!!! I hope everyone else is seeing wonderful results and if not please don't get discouraged. Just wait til were done to judge!

Have a Fantastic day Ladies!!!

Craig

Replies

• Checked out my measurements and due to my current chocolate biccy fest I seem to be having I'm not moving an inch so Im now not going to eat anymore and not measure/weigh till day 30 (going to be hard but it will be worth it). Still loving workout 3 only 2nd day in but still doing mostly the easier excercise but Im lasting the whole set which I couldn't before. Whoop. Well done everyone 9 days to go x x x x
  • sarashleyj
    sarashleyj Posts: 85 Member
    3 weeks in, wow! :)

I didn't do the Shred yesterday, I started my half marathon training. I ran 4 miles instead. My legs are so sore right now! LOL I am going to do the Shred today, but I will probably run tomorrow. Sunday is my rest day. So back to Shredding on Monday.

My training lasts 12 weeks, and there are 2-3 days where I can cross train. I am going to do the Shred during 1-2 of those days, so I won't be stopping completely after 30 days. I think it is a great overall toning workout.

I just plugged my info into the Spreadsheet. Wow, I am glad we are keeping track because I had no idea of my results! LOL
  • Tbirdgal_Stef
    Tbirdgal_Stef Posts: 142 Member
    Okay, So I did some modifiying and made it through the Shred today!!!! I wasn't going to even attempt it and so I went and used the Precor for 50 minutes, I got home and decide I should try something since I've come this far.

Instead of Abs, I did sumo with tricep raises (she does this in her No Trouble Zones Video), Dead Lifts and squats with tricep reverse pushes. I was able to do the plank jacks and plank jump things, I just did them more controlled and kept my abs as tight as I could.

So I am still on board!!

That means today I finished my 16th day L2D6!

Oh Yeah!!

Glad to hear you all are sticking with it, sounds like everyone is getting some great results! I know I am and I will put my measurements in tomorrow for my day 16... I dont want to measure this late in the evening :)

Much respect to all of you!!

Stefanie