Rules of the group

Options
Kelly_1981
Kelly_1981 Posts: 472 Member
This group is about support, the plan is that we do the 30ds together and support and help each other along the way. No rude or hurtful comments allowed, this is not a group for know-it alls.

The rules are simple complete the 30ds!

I will be taking 1 day a week off but if you need to take more then that’s fine, I would rather that you don’t take long periods of time off.
You need to be 100% committed to this,

We need to take measurements and pictures on day 1 and then after each level (10 days on each is what I ma doing) then we update by posting what we have lost and new pictures if you want too (you dont have to post pictures but I will be so by joining the group you will be seeing my fat *kitten* A LOT lol)

HAVE FUN this is going to be great and the hard work will be worth it in the

Replies

• Charlieh16
    Charlieh16 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Hey all!! :) So as i have already started it and am on day three i will post my measurements when i started :) Can't post pics unfortunately as my phone is rubbish and will not upload photos :(

Starting weight: 147lb
    waist: 29''
    Hips: 39''
  • Kelly_1981
    Options
    Hi Charlie :drinker:

Welcome and thanks you for joining! :-) I will try and get a spread sheet together once everyone has got started.
  • vguynes
    vguynes Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm excited to be a part of this group! I need motivation and encouragement to get through the entire program. I have started and stoped the 30-Day Shred at least three times. So, when is Day 1?
  • Kelly_1981
    Options
    Hi. I'm excited to be a part of this group! I need motivation and encouragement to get through the entire program. I have started and stoped the 30-Day Shred at least three times. So, when is Day 1?

Hello :drinker: Well we are going to do this together and help each other out when it gets tough! We WILL do this!!

My day 1 will be tonight :-) Others have started already but feel free to jump on in!
  • Carolynhenry47
    Carolynhenry47 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hello Kelly, thanks for starting the group, looks like I'm right on time. My name is Carolyn and I joined myfitnesspal with my twin sister, this is not our first time. But after reading your group, i think its what i need in addition. good luck to all the members, I still have to go get the book, but I'll do that today

carolyn brown
  • Kelly_1981
    Options
    Hello Kelly, thanks for starting the group, looks like I'm right on time. My name is Carolyn and I joined myfitnesspal with my twin sister, this is not our first time. But after reading your group, i think its what i need in addition. good luck to all the members, I still have to go get the book, but I'll do that today

carolyn brown

Hi carolyn,

Welcome :flowerforyou:

The 30ds is a DVD by Jillian Michaels (one of the trainers on the bigest loser American/Australian version)

Check it out on you tube/amazon :-)
  • Carolynhenry47
    Options
    ok thank you kelly, maybe i'll be successful this time
  • Kelly_1981
    Options
    I am so excited to get going!! Its going to be fun
  • hmstarbuck
    hmstarbuck Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I took pics on day 1 back in Nov and have done it off and on since. I will post both before and after pics when I'm done :-)
  • Teshablue82
    Teshablue82 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I would love to join! But I may be a few days late. I ordered the DVD online and I got the email today that it shipped today. So I will be a few days behind but I am IN!!
  • Penina26
    Penina26 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am totally in:) I work out a couple days a week w/ friends from work at the gym, so I probably won't do this dvd on those days, thus taking me longer than the 30 days to complete...how long will you have this group up?
  • Kelly_1981
    Options
    :love:
    ok thank you kelly, maybe i'll be successful this time

You WILL be successful this time
  • Carolynhenry47
    Options
    Hello group, I forgot to post my measurements and weight so here it is:

weight 163.2
    height 5'4
    chest 39
    waist 40
    hips 43
    arms 13
    thighs 24

i know you didn't request all of the above, however, this was report to help me out.
    good luck to all
    carolyn
  • Kelly_1981
    Options
    Hi Carolyn,

Welcome to the group xx