One Month Down....let's make the next one even better!

Options
BrittneyOD
BrittneyOD Posts: 17 Member
So, January is coming to an end....are you happy with your changes thus far, if not what can you do to make it better?

For me I am very happy....I am in a great routine of eating healthier, taking Advocare supplements that give me energy, appetite control and in addition to exercising, helping slim down even more. I am also living life to the fullest and having fun in everything I do.....I still have the same challenges: mostly peer pressure when out on the weekends ;) But learning that somethings are okay in moderation and I don't "have" to have as much as I use to have (ex. food, beverages, etc).

My goals for this upcoming month is to eat even cleaner, incorporate weights into my workouts and continue to push forward and know that I am making huge steps into becoming the woman I want to be!

Replies

• rjjones97
    Options
    For me...it was a bad month...felt totally off when it came to eating and enjoying the workouts. Totally me-not the workouts!. Not too much motivation. BUT! I am looking forward to getting back in the swing of things...eating right again and focusing on all the progress already! My great work out buddy is always there to back me up and so is the best "trainer"in the world ;-)
  • BrittneyOD
    BrittneyOD Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Yep, thats all you can do...is get back with it ;)
  • Justine13
    Justine13 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    January was.. pretty good for me. Didn't sleep the best this month. I think it was from my son having 2 weeks off school.
    But I have a wedding to go to in mexico in april so i am full force this month, I have a workout planned for everyday of the week.
    Mon, Thurs, Sat: Zumba
    Tues, Wed, Fri, Sat, Sun: Running (I have a few 10-12km races coming up), Ab workout.
    My eating is pretty good, If i could get my BF to make better meal choices my weekends would be better. But there is always room for improvment.
    I do need to try to up my water intake!
    Good Luck to everyone with their goals. :0)
    Justine