BHBH - Ann Arbor

Options
skierxjes
skierxjes Posts: 938 Member
Hey Michiganders! I just registered for this race on April 15th!

There is a 5k, 10k and 1 mile fun run! Might be something to look at and it's a great charity!

http://www.thebighousebigheart.com/race-information/home

Replies

• cantjustcant
    cantjustcant Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    ME TOO!!!! I am doing the 10K!!! I am driving up from that state to the south!!!!
  • skierxjes
    Options
    Bump :)
  • thor1god1of1awesome
    Options
    bump
  • cantjustcant
    Options
    OMG WE ARE 9 WEEKS AWAY!!!
  • cantjustcant
    Options
    OMG OMG OMG THERE IS A SPRING FOOTBALL SCRIMMAGE GAME AT THE STADIUM THE DAY BEFORE AND IT'S FREE!!!! This weekend just keeps getting better and better!
  • jadick825
    jadick825 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hey this is cool! I may join you guys! I need to check out registration info. :) Thanks for the info.
  • cantjustcant
    Options
    Would love to meet you! Let's go!!!
  • skierxjes
    Options
    Perfect, then you 2 can leave me behind and I won't feel so bad for holding cant back :)
  • grum84
    grum84 Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    I won't be running in the event, but will likely be there volunteering at some random station or where ever I am needed. Just have to get my soccer schedule so I know when I can be there. But would love to meet some of you in person.
  • cantjustcant
    Options
    2 WEEKS!!! What have I gotten myself into?
  • grum84
    Options
    Found out today that I will be working on the Accessibility team for the event. So assisting disabled people during the event (parking, the walk, after party, whatever...). So may or may not see you guys at the event.

But I am totally up for dinner or whatever the night before. Any particular likes or dislikes as far as food places?
  • skierxjes
    Options
    Somewhere for pasta and beer.. Need those carbs! hahaha

No, it doesn't matter. I figure it'll be a spike/I don't care what I eat day, so wherever
  • grum84
    Options
    Well there is a microbrewery downtown that has some good beers and the best BBQ in the area. It is called the Blue Tractor. It is where I take all my friends or guests when they come in town.

As far as pasta, probably Macaroni Grill or The Original Cottage Inn.
  • skierxjes
    Options
    Alright, we'll have to exchange numbers next week :)