I need YOU to motivate ME today ~ Not in the Healthy Eating

Options
Yeah..... I just don't feel like it. I will do it but I really don't feel like it. How do you all get past the humps on those rainy days, when things like mac & cheese call your name?

Replies

• Topsking2010
    Topsking2010 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    When I am really craving something, I eat it and exercise a little extra the next day.
  • cPT_Helice
    Options
    When I am really craving something, I eat it and exercise a little extra the next day.

I usually do, too. I'm actually not craving anything afterall. I'm drinking a lot of water but not at all hungry and the thought of cold, raw veggies on this REALLY cold rainy day is not at all appealing.
    I do agree, though. I think that if (at least for me) you are really craving something and you don't have it, you end up eating other things and still crave that and over eat anyway.
  • roseemb
    roseemb Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I'm with Topsking on that too - I'd rather pay to play and not worry so much about what I eat when I'm feeling that way. Like you said, the deprivation can lead to overindulgence. Everything in moderation - including moderation!

You KNOW you'll be burning off calories today and then again tomorrow - plus, mac n cheese has bone strengthening calcium <grin>!
  • cPT_Helice
    Options
    Mmmmmmm.....I think I'll make mac & cheese for Sunday dinner with ham this week. Yeah, I think so! :)
    So, I finally got myself to eat my organic vegetable barley soup for lunch, that i had hidden in my drawer (forgot about it) and some fresh pineapple. So, I got 2 more servings of fruits and veggies in. But the salad is coming home with me today - just not feeling it. LOL Rose - hope you will come Spin with us tomorrow morning at 9.