Day 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,+

Options
Kelly_1981
Kelly_1981 Posts: 472 Member
Hello all :-)

Do you want me to start individual threads off now for days 1-30 and then what ever day you are on you can go and post in that day

i.e You find the post for day 5 (if thats what day you are on) and you will find someone hopefully that is exactly where you are?

I dont mind either way?

Feel free to invite people and bump up the threads that you found this on, the more the merrier!

Replies

• raqufern
    raqufern Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    THAT SOUNDS LIKE A REALLY GOOD IDEA. I AM ON DAY 7 AS OF RIGHT NOW!
  • Lrt4uk
    Lrt4uk Posts: 174
    Options
    sure, we just all need to remember to visit the days we aren't on to give support as well!
  • raqufern
    raqufern Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    sure, we just all need to remember to visit the days we aren't on to give support as well!

I DEFINITELY AGREE WITH YOU!
  • MrsLVF
    MrsLVF Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    That's a really good idea.
    This is a silly question, but....
    Are we counting the "30 days" as 30 consecutive days, or only the days we do this actual workout?
  • Kelly_1981
    Options
    That's a really good idea.
    This is a silly question, but....
    Are we counting the "30 days" as 30 consecutive days, or only the days we do this actual workout?

Not a silly question 30 days that we do the workout :-)
  • Kelly_1981
    Options

I DEFINITELY AGREE WITH YOU!

I also agree with you maybe I should do levels instead of days?
  • Charlieh16
    Charlieh16 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    When are we doing the next measurements? Are we doing the whole 30 days and then posting them or in stages?
  • Kelly_1981
    Options
    When are we doing the next measurements? Are we doing the whole 30 days and then posting them or in stages?

I thought we could do it at the end of each level so day 10,20 and then 30?
  • Charlieh16
    Charlieh16 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    :smile:

I thought we could do it at the end of each level so day 10,20 and then 30?

Sounds good to me :smile:
  • woodmetal
    Options
    I moved to level 2 today! I did level one for a straight seven day! I weigh in tomorrow. I am really nervous about the whole thing! How often do we need to measure?? so afraid nothing will change!
  • Kelly_1981
    Options
    I moved to level 2 today! I did level one for a straight seven day! I weigh in tomorrow. I am really nervous about the whole thing! How often do we need to measure?? so afraid nothing will change!

I am personally doing level 1 for 10 days level 2 for 10 and level 3 for 10 and will weigh measure at the end of each cycle.
  • DanielleRN8
    Options

I am personally doing level 1 for 10 days level 2 for 10 and level 3 for 10 and will weigh measure at the end of each cycle.

That's how I plan to do it as well. :)
  • Lrt4uk
    Lrt4uk Posts: 174
    Options
    my goal is to do each level for 10 days as well.
  • vguynes
    vguynes Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    My plan is to do each level for ten days, and record my measurements on the day after the last day.