Level 3 the home stretch!

Options
Kelly_1981
Kelly_1981 Posts: 472 Member
Ok here is the place to come to ask questions and vent about level 3 (feel free to make what ever posts you want but I thought if we have a little level 3 corner (and level 1 and 2 as well) it will help people to find people going through the same thing at the same time.

Can I just say WELL DONE ON MAKING IT HERE!

Replies

• raqufern
    raqufern Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Started level 3 today and let me say its not as tough as level 2, but it definitely felt like it was aiming my abs and legs! There are a lot of planks, plank/push up pose, walking pushup and I LOVED IT! Cant wait for tomorrows workout!
  • beautifullyblessed16
    Options
    Yeah, I just completed day 2 and I love this level much more than level 2. I actually like doing the traveling pushups. My legs are definitely feeling it again!
  • raqufern
    Options
    Yeah, I just completed day 2 and I love this level much more than level 2. I actually like doing the traveling pushups. My legs are definitely feeling it again!

I know what you mean but it feels good! Girl.... I lost coordination on those jumping lunges because she kept rotation them. I think I am just gonna do jumping lunges on one side first and when it rotates i will do it on the other side! For the last cardio part she does these jumps (almost like butt kicks) and honestly I workout at 5:30am so that gets too loud LOL!!!! I am looking to replace it with another cardio move, but dont know what???

Great job on this, it is nice to know I am not alone on this level!
  • raqufern
    Options
    DAY 2 LEVEL 3 DONE!!!! OMG were my abs sore this morning, and so were the muscles in my mid back! I LOVE IT!!! I really need work on the ab area so this is great. I love the burn you feel when you are doing the crunches, planks, and waling push ups! I can definitely say I do like level 3 better than 2!
  • woodmetal
    Options
    Did you measure yet?? I am set to measure on Wednesday. I weighed a day eary because tomorrow morning is gonna be hectic and I gained. I am seriously struggling with quitting!

Kim
  • Lrt4uk
    Lrt4uk Posts: 174
    Options
    Don't give up! You've come so far! You can do this!
  • woodmetal
    Options
    Any one else struggling with sore knees and ankles??? LOL it doesn't help that I have the flu I suppose.... But seriously my knees and ankles hurt so badly I do not sleep!
  • raqufern
    Options
    Any one else struggling with sore knees and ankles??? LOL it doesn't help that I have the flu I suppose.... But seriously my knees and ankles hurt so badly I do not sleep!

I have been getting knee pain, but I know its not the workout...I tend to get it when it gets cold! Also when that is going on I try to modify some of the jumping exercises like those jumping lunges......Try taking advil after you workout...that really helped me! Hope you feel better and dont give up...modify but stick with it, you are almost there!
  • raqufern
    Options
    Ok Ladies! I did day 4 on level 3 today! It was good but i felt so much more heavier today because of how bad I ate yesterday:blushing: . I also got this nagging pulling pain on my lower abs, BUT I pushed through that as well! I completed the workout and felt good! Cheers to day 5 tomorrow!!! :bigsmile:

You know....I see that many people are even 2 pant sizes down from when they started and I am happy for them but sucks for me because that has not happened in my case:cry: ! I am still wearing my regular pants and they are even fitting a little tighter especially around the thight and butt area:noway: ....maybe I should be ok with that..but it would be nice to have my pants fit so big that I need new ones:frown:
  • woodmetal
    Options
    Measurements!

Jan 24:
    natural waist....26.5
    at belly button..28
    hip....................39.5
    thigh.................23

Feb 5
    natural waist...26 .....-.5
    at belly button..27.5...-.5
    hip....................38....-1.5
    thigh................21.5...-1.5
    total loss.................4inches lost

Feb 14
    natural waist...25........-1
    at belly button..26.5....-1
    hip...................37..........-.5
    thigh...............22..........+.5
    total loss....................2inches

Interesting to note still wearing same size pants though they fit differently. I sure thought I would lose more. I feel like everything has shifted so hopefully now it will fall off! I haven't felt well lately so maybe that is why?? Thoughts?? I am still having trouble with bloating and swelling.

Starting Level three today!!
  • Lrt4uk
    Lrt4uk Posts: 174
    Options
    Measurements!

Jan 24:
    natural waist....26.5
    at belly button..28
    hip....................39.5
    thigh.................23

Feb 5
    natural waist...26 .....-.5
    at belly button..27.5...-.5
    hip....................38....-1.5
    thigh................21.5...-1.5
    total loss.................4inches lost

Feb 14
    natural waist...25........-1
    at belly button..26.5....-1
    hip...................37..........-.5
    thigh...............22..........+.5
    total loss....................2inches

Interesting to note still wearing same size pants though they fit differently. I sure thought I would lose more. I feel like everything has shifted so hopefully now it will fall off! I haven't felt well lately so maybe that is why?? Thoughts?? I am still having trouble with bloating and swelling.

Starting Level three today!!

Take your wins where you get them! a total of 6 inches is great! I understand about wanting to see more losses. I'm still in my same clothes as well, I'll be thrilled when I actually start losing sizes. I think that would be a great motivator for me. Well done on making it thru levels 1 and 2, I hope level 3 rocks for you!
  • raqufern
    Options
    Girls I am so relieved to see that I am not the only one who hasnt dropped in pant sizes. i keep hearing all these people saying how they had to buy smaller clothes, that I started feeling like i was doing something wrong! You are right though about the clothes fitting different. My clothes feels tighter around my buns and thighs lol!

Anyhow, todat I am officially half ways with level 3!!! Tomorrow is Day6 and I cant believe that this time around I actually am gonna finish the 30DS with no rest days!!!!
  • raqufern
    Options
    Today was day 6 of level 3 and this morning I so did not want to wake up to workout! I dont know if after level 3 I will be rotating between level 2 and 3 like I had planned. Honestly, I love the workouts but I think I may be ready for another of Jillians videos. I have the Killer Buns and Thighs, has anyone tried it!??? I might do that up until march 5th when I am going to start ripped in 30!
  • beautifullyblessed16
    Options
    Today was day 6 of level 3 and this morning I so did not want to wake up to workout! I dont know if after level 3 I will be rotating between level 2 and 3 like I had planned. Honestly, I love the workouts but I think I may be ready for another of Jillians videos. I have the Killer Buns and Thighs, has anyone tried it!??? I might do that up until march 5th when I am going to start ripped in 30!

After I finish with the 30ds, I might alternate between the no trouble zones and the level 1 workout of the 30ds. I don't even want to look back at level 2 (especially) or level 3 any time soon after this.
  • beautifullyblessed16
    Options
    Girls I am so relieved to see that I am not the only one who hasnt dropped in pant sizes. i keep hearing all these people saying how they had to buy smaller clothes, that I started feeling like i was doing something wrong! You are right though about the clothes fitting different. My clothes feels tighter around my buns and thighs lol!

Anyhow, todat I am officially half ways with level 3!!! Tomorrow is Day6 and I cant believe that this time around I actually am gonna finish the 30DS with no rest days!!!!

Yeah, my pants feel tighter too but I am on my cycle so who knows! I know my arms look so much better though! I have a small upper frame so having flabby arms is a no no for me.

We will finish the same time as long as I don't take any breaks! You are my accountability partner! Let's do this!!!
  • Charlieh16
    Charlieh16 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    So i just did day 1 of level 3 and i have to say that this is by far my favourite level of them all! It's alot harder but the moves are much more fun!

Update on the stats:

Chest: start - 36'' Now - 32''
    Hips: start - 39" Now - 36.5"
    Waist: start - 29" Now - 29"
    thigh start - 23" Now - 22"
    Arms start - 11.5" Now - 11"

Total inch loss so far: 8"

Start weight : 147lb - Now: 140lb

Total weight loss: 7lb :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

LOVING THE NEW ME!!!!!!! (It's all thanks to this group and the support!) Thanks Kelly for setting it up! :flowerforyou:
  • woodmetal
    Options

After I finish with the 30ds, I might alternate between the no trouble zones and the level 1 workout of the 30ds. I don't even want to look back at level 2 (especially) or level 3 any time soon after this.

I am with you all!! I do have killer buns and thighs and do it occasionally with the 30DS. It is hard but I do like it. My big problem is all the jumping!! My knees are killing me!! I do want to stay in touch though!! This group has really kept me going- I have had a health issue and a huge emotional ,stress issue and I have only missed on day!!! Thank you all!!!!

Kim
  • raqufern
    Options

Yeah, my pants feel tighter too but I am on my cycle so who knows! I know my arms look so much better though! I have a small upper frame so having flabby arms is a no no for me.

We will finish the same time as long as I don't take any breaks! You are my accountability partner! Let's do this!!!

That sounds like a plan to me! We will finish together and you are right it might just be your TOM! Sometimes I feel even bigger than I was before! BOO! With the issue I had today with day 7 lets hope that tomorrow works out for me because we only have 3 days....I will push through the pain darn it! Its not fair that 3 days away from finishing this happens! NO NO NO! LOL!!!
  • raqufern
    Options

I am with you all!! I do have killer buns and thighs and do it occasionally with the 30DS. It is hard but I do like it. My big problem is all the jumping!! My knees are killing me!! I do want to stay in touch though!! This group has really kept me going- I have had a health issue and a huge emotional ,stress issue and I have only missed on day!!! Thank you all!!!!

Kim

Kim, I feel so proud of you for being able to push throug and get your workouts in even though you have been having so many issues......You know level 3 has those jumping lunges and I do the modified version with the jump because that started hurting my knees. Just modify whatever hurts your knees...the idea is not to give up!!!! Is there also a lot of jumping for Killer Buns and Thighs??? I want to try that one while I wait to start Ripped in 30, but not sure how good of a workout it is?? Is it also only 30 min?
  • raqufern
    Options
    So i just did day 1 of level 3 and i have to say that this is by far my favourite level of them all! It's alot harder but the moves are much more fun!

Update on the stats:

Chest: start - 36'' Now - 32''
    Hips: start - 39" Now - 36.5"
    Waist: start - 29" Now - 29"
    thigh start - 23" Now - 22"
    Arms start - 11.5" Now - 11"

Total inch loss so far: 8"

Start weight : 147lb - Now: 140lb

Total weight loss: 7lb :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

LOVING THE NEW ME!!!!!!! (It's all thanks to this group and the support!) Thanks Kelly for setting it up! :flowerforyou:

Wow that is great!