My Story

Options
I'm 39, going through a divorce, trying to get my life back on track. I've got a lot of weight to lose, but I'm determined to do it. I am an emotional/stress eater, so the past two or three years have been hell on my weight. I've always had issues with it, and my weight has been like a roller coaster over the years, but I'm determined to get to a weight where I just feel good and stay there. I'm not really looking for a particular number, I just want to feel good. And right now I don't.

I really need to be more diligent in walking. I was doing really good getting out every day, but have been really bad about that lately. But no more excuses, I am going to do it! I'm hoping using MFP will help me maintain my routine and lead to the weight loss I'm looking for.

I want to be healthier. I became a vegetarian about a year ago now, but I've actually gained some weight since then. I know, I know....I've heard that's easy to do, but I thought I would be better than to let it happen. I guess I wasn't. But I will be now. I'll learn how to balance it all better.

So that's where I am right now. Just determined to feel better about myself.