Mud Run

Options
Felidae_1981
Felidae_1981 Posts: 200 Member
Has anyone done this? I've done a 5k Chamions Mud Bash in June 2011 and it was awesome. As I am getting back into my running shape I'd love to do it again...let's NOT start with the 10 mile Tough Midder though ;)

Anyone down?

Replies

• oneIT
    oneIT Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Yes! Warrior Dash just past last weekend and I forgot about it! I don't know of any others anytime soon around here. I'm not down for 10 miles but around 3 miles is good like warrior dash has.
  • Felidae_1981
    Options
    I am not sure how long the Savage Race is...I think it's in Tampa?

Just learned there is a Warrior Dash on March 31 in Live Oak, FL...North FL
  • oneIT
    Options
    Now I want to go to this one in live oak. If anyone wants to do this let me know!
  • jaxdiablo
    jaxdiablo Posts: 580
    Options
    I am doing it. Registering today.
  • fakeplastictree
    fakeplastictree Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    whoop!! Will be doing this with you guys. Hopefully.
  • Felidae_1981
    Options
    whoop!! Will be doing this with you guys. Hopefully.

Where are you located at? I am in Orlando and would love to go, but not sure how to make it up there. Registration fee goes up on the 5th, so I have to decide soon!

I've done one. The running isn't so bad because the obstacles break up your run. I was a terrible runner when I entered Champions Mud Bash and I finished in about 38 minutes and change...

Christine
  • Felidae_1981
    Options
    Which wave? I'm recruiting my "college kid friends" (some awesome fun girls that are like 10 years younger than me) right now and we wanna sign up!
  • Felidae_1981
    Options
    Anyway. I've signed up for the 10:30 with one friend, possibly 2, so far. We'll drive up Friday night :)
  • oneIT
    Options
    Im in for 10:30 am. I'm going up Friday night and staying somewhere.
  • jaxdiablo
    Options
    In for the 10:30 as well.