February Challenge. Team Twilight "Take home your fave Wolf

surfrgrl1
surfrgrl1 Posts: 1,464 Member
Darn, the word VAMP got cut off of the topic...sorry about that!

Alright, first want to say thank you everyone for your input and suggestions.

The new spreadsheet is out with some scrolling improvements to you can see where you are a bit easier..
(By the way, its in the same locale as the January file, just look at the bottom for the tab labeled February)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AicviftRZdhUdGF3eG1yUXFMOTJ3ZXNYakVvS2Z4ZWc&hl=en_US#gid=2

:love: This month, we are replacing Veggies with Fruit. Same point system is in place.

Instead of declaring teams, this month we will be focused on individual participation.

:heart: Select the vamp or wolf that you want to take home with you!

Be careful about your fruits, and keep them to fresh, frozen, or canned avoiding added sugar.

Recipes submitted should be of a healthy version-nature - so less sugar, less fat, I think ya get what we're saying.

Also, if the winner is willing to share their address, there will be a Twilighty treat sent to them at the end of this month's competition, thanks to member Twi-Journey!! That should be some awesome motivation!!

Enjoy the month of Love....February! If you have any questions, please holler!!

Yvonne

Replies

• ScarlettVamp
    ScarlettVamp Posts: 828 Member
    Thanks so much for doing the updates, Yvonne! I :heart: you, not just vamps. :wink
  • lhurtubise
    lhurtubise Posts: 693 Member
    Yay! I'm definitely taking home Carlisle!
  • ScarlettVamp

You're sharing with me right?!?!
  • think il take jasper.......x
  • think il take jasper.......x
    or seeing as he is taken il take Riley, cos hes pretty......
  • Shell_7609
    Shell_7609 Posts: 786 Member
    I'll go the obvious route & take Edward
  • ScarlettVamp

Obviously I'm torn now! If we're going to let Edward and Jacob participate, my :heart: belongs to Edward. *sigh*
  • KBrenOH
    KBrenOH Posts: 704 Member

Obviously I'm torn now! If we're going to let Edward and Jacob participate, my :heart: belongs to Edward. *sigh*

We just need to figure out how to clone Edward. Can you imagine the money we'd make? AND more importantly... we wouldn't have to share him LOL!
  • surfrgrl1
    I think these little vamps are so fast, there is plenty to go around! :laugh:
  • chanstriste13
    chanstriste13 Posts: 3,277 Member
    x-ne on edward and jacob, people! pick someone else! i'm taking alice. boo-yah.

also, for the fruit addicts, go ahead and stick to your veggies if you would rather - just put that under the fruit count. we'll know what you mean.

and thanks for getting the chart up! i've been tidying it up a bit (basically just putting 'c' for cardio and 'f' for fruit to take up less space) and i'll get some good pics up there for the month too.

i hope my february clicks along better than my january has. but who am i kidding? it will if i make it happen. i'm in control here, damnit! woot!
  • ScarlettVamp

also, for the fruit addicts, go ahead and stick to your veggies if you would rather - just put that under the fruit count. we'll know what you mean.

and thanks for getting the chart up! i've been tidying it up a bit (basically just putting 'c' for cardio and 'f' for fruit to take up less space) and i'll get some good pics up there for the month too.

i hope my february clicks along better than my january has. but who am i kidding? it will if i make it happen. i'm in control here, damnit! woot!

Thanks for all you do, Stacy!

I am lovin' me some CARLISLE. Yum!
  • Shell_7609
    I'll take Emmett then
  • surfrgrl1

Thank you Stacy!!! Yes, we do need some lovely photos to lust er, uh, I mean LOOK at while we are inputing our numbers.
    The spreadsheet, just like our group, keeps gets better and better each month!
  • JackieMac979
    JackieMac979 Posts: 189 Member

Can I log veggies instead? Fruit isn't on my dietary plan, I'm not supposed to have it while I'm in this phase of weight loss. Every now and then (RARELY) I weigh a tiny bit of apple and have it, but it's like a treat... not something I can incorporate freely at the moment, like I want to.

I'll join when I get on my computer at home. Thanks for doing this!
  • lhurtubise

You're sharing with me right?!?!

We can share! He never sleeps so we can get him in shifts!!! :wink:
  • chanstriste13
    i can't believe i get the monopoly on alice...! :blushing:
  • lhurtubise
    i can't believe i get the monopoly on alice...! :blushing:

Can we pick 2 ... I want Alice and Carlisle!!!
  • sykin
    sykin Posts: 1,676 Member
    Given that Edward and Carlisle are out, I've gotta go with my third favorite - Alice. Sorry, chanstriste13! I hope you don't mind sharing :)
  • Shell_7609
    Weighed in at 253.8 this morning, 24.8 pounds down from start & 3.8 from my february goal
  • chanstriste13
    Weighed in at 253.8 this morning, 24.8 pounds down from start & 3.8 from my february goal

well done! keep it going!
  • chanstriste13
    i'm assuming the boards are being neglected because you are all curled up at home watching breaking dawn for the umpteenth time! hope everything is well for you all!
  • Shell_7609
    I'm completely updated to today.. For me, the weeks ending on tuesday is perfect because that is the day I normally weigh in, every tuesday at 4pm at the natatorium in my swimsuit before taking my hydro pilates class
  • Shell_7609
    Completely updated through today's totals, including my new weight that is down 2.4 pounds, and only 1.6 away from the goal I set for the month, and 0.87 pounds away from my goal represented on my ticker which is the first 10% 27 pounds gone since June. Oh, and Emmett is hanging out (almost literally ;P) in the locker room if anyone needs some hands on physical training **wink wink**