Raspberry tea

Options
jsc4him
jsc4him Posts: 40 Member
I tried the Herbalife raspberry tea and it had a bitter after taste....is this normal?

Replies

• mattie733
    Options
    Yes I think so. I know that it's not my favorite because of the bitter taste. I would try using less tea and see if that helps
  • jsc4him
    jsc4him Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Yes I think so. I know that it's not my favorite because of the bitter taste. I would try using less tea and see if that helps

Thanks! I'll give it a try!
  • mtaylor1980
    mtaylor1980 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Have you tried adding Truvia, or any Stevia sugars to it? It really makes the tea taste great!!
  • kdmjeven
    kdmjeven Posts: 4
    Options
    Try mixing it with Crystal light lemonade. That is what I do. If you still think it is bitter then add a little Stevia.
  • twiglips
    twiglips Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I love the raspberry tea but I don't drink it alone. I mix mine with cherry pomegranate Crystal Light and add some aloe. Sometimes I'll add a tropical fruit lift off for a pick me up! I also mix mine fairly thin. Each morning I put 1 teaspoon of tea in my 32 oz jug with one tube of crystal light.
  • hollipendleton
    hollipendleton Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I also think it is bitter , thanks for the tips I will have to try them too.
  • Chrism740
    Chrism740 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I drink it daily. I gave up artifical sweetners, so I just make mine. 1 t. in a full water bottle. No problem then.
  • xceptional1
    xceptional1 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    You can also try adding the Mango Aloe Concentrate to give it a sweeter taste or pure extract stevia.
  • kstrunk1
    kstrunk1 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    You can also try adding the Mango Aloe Concentrate to give it a sweeter taste or pure extract stevia.

Adding the mango aloe in is great!! My husband and I have tried all of the teas and can't stand the taste of any of them. We're tea snobs, though, and there's nothing like a fresh brewed cup of tea but that's beside the point!! ;) If we're out of the aloe, we put the tea in about two ounces of water in one of our water bottles, shake it up, and slam it down. Not the best taste but we love how it energizes us, etc. :)
  • Bailey532
    Bailey532 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    What does this tea do for you?