Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

1/29/12

m1nky
m1nky Posts: 104 Member
Starting weight: 150
Week 1: 147
Week 2: 146
Week 3: 143.7
Week 4: 144
Week 5: out of town
Week 6: 142
Week 7: 142
Week 8: 141
Week 9: 140
Week 10: 141
Current weight: 138

Weight lost: -3lbs ... More proof that I have absolutely no idea what I'm doing. This week I switched my calorie goals to maintenance. I'm really close to the "goal weight" I had set and somewhere along the line I've managed to let go of that "magic number". Now I just want muscles! Only apparently those are fairly difficult to get and hold on to if you're eating at a deficit. So this week I've had more to eat than usual, I didn't get to the gym like I'd planned and I lost three pounds? I'll take it but I really don't understand it.

Total lost: 12lbs

Last weeks challenge: The gym is open. Vacation is over. I want to get to the gym for 4 different classes and stay under my calorie count (with the added exercise calories) every day this week. I'd like to (at least) be back to last weeks loss. OR complete the 30 day shred every day I don't make it to the gym ;)

I did not make that challenge by a long shot. A cold I brought home from the snow had me feeling like crap the first part of the week. Wednesday I did make it to the gym and HOLY COW! Not getting to the gym for over two weeks leaves you feeling like you just started again from scratch. I was not expecting that and I'm STILL sore. I took it easy Thursday and Friday but I did still manage to do some yoga dvds.

This weeks challenge: Suck it up and get back to the gym three times this week.

Replies

• hebbby
    hebbby Posts: 70
    i did not notice that you had checked in. I started a different check in thread lol. Congrats on the loss! I'm not sure about how easy it is to gain muscle but good luck with it!