weight gain!

Options
Help I did the Shred everyday this week and I watched my calories! I did well and ate healthy and when I snacked then in moderation. And then this morning I gained back two pounds!!!

Replies

• Kelly_1981
    Kelly_1981 Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    Hello :-) Dont stress about the scales, this is not uncommon on the shred I know that it sucks when you look at that number but you are building muscle and not only that your muscles are retaining water to repair. Keep going. Judge how well you are doing by how your clothes fit and how you feel :-)
  • woodmetal
    Options
    Thanks Kelli!! I am trying just get discouraged! I know that i will try to push thru this week and maybe next week will be better!
  • Kelly_1981
    Kelly_1981 Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    Thats it just keep going :-) You can do this
  • xmissjasmine
    Options
    DRINK WATER!! I CANNOT stress this enough. I was in the same spot when starting. I started MFP at 227, started doing the shred at I believe 225ish? And was almost back in the 130s the first 5 days of doing it.. man was I discouraged...but I've started drinking AT LEAST 8 glasses of water a day, and boy the difference it has made.

I will be doing Day 9 Level 1 today, and since drinking water, I'm now down to 221. Keep pressing on!!!