How are we all doing??? I have just done day 2

Options
Kelly_1981
Kelly_1981 Posts: 472 Member
How are we all finding it? I have just finished day 2 (I had to take yesterday off I went to the chiropractor and she said best to wait till today) I feel great, I am pleased that I have done it but bloody hell its HARD work! The last set of side lunges with the arms are a killer!

But its done!

Keep going all!!! We can do this!

Replies

• MrsLVF
    MrsLVF Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    Day 2....WOW! I was sore this morning, my thighs are burning! Thankfully I knew I wasn't the only one that is determined to finish the entire 30 day shred. So, I pressed play, 25 min later... Day 2 completed! Only 28 more days to go. LOL I know we can do it.
  • DanielleRN8
    Options
    Finished day 2 this morning. I was shocked to find that it was easier today despite my very sore muscles! My main problem is push ups. I'm lucky to complete 10 girl ones...
  • Kelly_1981
    Options
    Well done girls! We are soooooo going to smash this!
  • Lrt4uk
    Lrt4uk Posts: 174
    Options
    Great job ladies! I just finished day 1, my muscles are still trembling! I have a feeling tomorrow is gonna be a sore day!!
  • aubsgg
    aubsgg Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Finished day 2. Mostly it was easier than yesterday, other than the push ups. I knew yesterday that my pecs would hurt today and they did. I mostly had to do wall push-ups.
  • belester
    Options
    Going to be doing day 7 tonight! I would've liked to do it this morning but have been out walking with the kids instead :)
    I am feeling amazing already, can't wait to see what I feel like at the end of the the 30 days!
  • tianacaona
    tianacaona Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I just finished day 2, and I didn't actually realize I was sore from day 1 until I tried to do the squats with overhead lift. My arms started feeling like they were on fire. I realized that for the side lunges I have to just use one weight because using both has been too heavy. I use 8lb weights and I just don't have the arm strength to lift my arm straight up in front of me with both of them. Somehow I manage to pickup both my boys at the same time (about 25lbs each) but I can't lift 16lbs to shoulder height repeatedly.

I am starting to see muscle definition on my legs so I am excited. Lets keep up the positive momentum! Only 28 more days to go
    = )
  • xmissjasmine
    Options
    Today will be day 9 for me when I get there.. I'm sick this am... so debating if I should let my body rest a day and try to recoup or just say forgetaboutit and go with it...
  • Kelly_1981
    Options
    Today will be day 9 for me when I get there.. I'm sick this am... so debating if I should let my body rest a day and try to recoup or just say forgetaboutit and go with it...

I would take it easy for today :-) Feel better x
  • lgomez75
    lgomez75 Posts: 115
    Options
    im about to do day 2. i have been fighting flu/bronchitis this past week...but no excuses, right?

onward and upward.