CLT Greenways!

Options
NicNab
NicNab Posts: 14 Member
Hey Queen City!

I assume that if you are in this forum you are familar with the CLT Greenways. We are so lucky to have this trail system at our doorsteps!

My husband, baby and I just did a 5 mile run on the Four Mile Creek Greenway yesterday. It was absolutely beautiful weather and just a little mud from the rain earlier this week. Lots of people out on the Greenway....

If you aren't familar, check it out: http://charmeck.org/mecklenburg/county/ParkandRec/Greenways/Pages/default.aspx

Replies

• Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    Thanks for this. I was not aware b/c I live in Rock Hill. I don't know as much about Charlotte as I should.

Looks like there's one that borders Union County. Not too far from me. I think it would be fun for the husband and our dogs.
  • ezBrizy
    ezBrizy Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I love the Greenways! A great way to get out and walk, run, bike, whatever. It's easy to go 4 or 5 miles in, then I think..."crap, I've gotta go all the way back" but it's still fun though. I visit Little Sugar Creek the most.
  • Librarienne
    Options
    If you are in Rock Hill, then you probably know about the Riverwalk, and also maybe Ann Springs Close Greenway in Ft. Mill. Also, Jackson State Park isn't too far from RH, or Lansford Canal State Park. All great places to get outside!
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    If you are in Rock Hill, then you probably know about the Riverwalk, and also maybe Ann Springs Close Greenway in Ft. Mill. Also, Jackson State Park isn't too far from RH, or Lansford Canal State Park. All great places to get outside!

I love the Riverwalk, nice 4.5 mile paved path. Been to Ann's and Jackson State Park but I prefer not walking in to cobwebs.