Workouts, What do you do?

Options
TNoire
TNoire Posts: 642 Member
I just recently got Zumba for my wii, I have to say its crazy but such a workout

My neighbor/friend and I get together almost 3-4x a week, also do wii sports, walking when the weather is nice once my friend next door has her baby we talked about getting into jogging I also have bob & jillian and biggest loser workouts

I got gold's gym workout dance for the wii

what all do you do?

Replies

• juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    Im a gym addict. I go m-f and sometimes on the weekends too. I do about an hour of cardio every day. 10 minutes of planks, crunches, etc... every day. and Tues and Thurs I do about 45 min of strength on top. Love how it makes me feel!
  • mrshmyers
    Options
    I do about an hour of cardio 4-5 days a week. I did do P-90x a few months back and lost 20 pounds doing it, I just only went through month 2 because I got bored with it. In a few weeks, I'm going to start training for a half marathon in June, so my workouts are going to consist of A LOT of running lol.
  • alicollins74
    alicollins74 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Title Boxing Club.......the best full body workout you can get in an hour.... they have them all over the area now. I go 4-5 times a week and then also run on the treadmill. I am addicted...
  • mndamon
    mndamon Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    I've thought about trying out boxing, I can imagine just how intense those workouts are.