What's Your Motivation To Lose?

Options
TNoire
TNoire Posts: 642 Member
Mines

Having kids
Living a long and healthy life with hubby & our future kids
Being able to run and do things like I used to when I was in shape when I was a teenager
Plan to also do things Ive been planning to do like maybe skydiving, rock climbing or other things
I love to swim so to look good in a bathing suit also

many many reasons

finish my cookbook with healthy recipes =)

Replies

• jenready
    jenready Posts: 2,658 Member
    Options
    As simple as it sounds my motivation is me. I have spent so many years taking care of and being concerned about everyone else in my life that now I'm ready to take care of me. I want to feel more confident, be healthier and enjoy my life. There are so many things I want to accomplish in my lifetime and I think starting with my health and weight loss is a great place to start.

By the way congrats on the 115lb loss!
  • TNoire
    TNoire Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    As simple as it sounds my motivation is me. I have spent so many years taking care of and being concerned about everyone else in my life that now I'm ready to take care of me. I want to feel more confident, be healthier and enjoy my life. There are so many things I want to accomplish in my lifetime and I think starting with my health and weight loss is a great place to start.

By the way congrats on the 115lb loss!

Thanks was 156 til hubby & I got buying/selling houses then the stress of that not tracking and not working out caused 30-40lb gain back but this year is my year to get the last 55lbs off FOR GOOD, i gained it all when I quit smoking 12yrs ago after Highschool grad replacing food with smoking
  • KiyaK
    KiyaK Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    All the clothes I own/want to own that requre a flat stomach. I like looking good and feeling confident, and I missed that after I gained even a little weight. Need to get that college body back before it's out of control lol!

Oh, and my husband. He's SUPER fit and sexy looking, and we make one killer-lookin' pair when we're both lookin' good lolol!!