Day 6

Options
Just finished day 6 workout and it was so tough. Had to modify the whole way through, I can't see me ever getting to level 2. :( I've also put on a little weight, so I'm a bit dispondant at the moment. Just have to eat well and make it through today.

Replies

• MrsLVF
    MrsLVF Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    Just finished day 6 workout and it was so tough. Had to modify the whole way through, I can't see me ever getting to level 2. :( I've also put on a little weight, so I'm a bit dispondant at the moment. Just have to eat well and make it through today.

Wow, day 6 great job. The weight is most likely muscle :happy: You can make it to day 30. :happy:
  • woodmetal
    Options
    I am at day 9 I think and I do not see any improvement and I have gained too. I have been a bit down but doing the shred any way!! Hope things come a round soon
  • aubsgg
    aubsgg Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Finished day 6, did it 1st thing this morning before eating and feel great and energized.

Sometimes it is slow and steady to win the race.

I think being sure to drink lots of water helps too, and not to eat too low of calories. I went up 100 calories yesterday and see a slight dip in weight today
  • MrsLVF
    MrsLVF Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    Finished day 6, did it 1st thing this morning before eating and feel great and energized.

Sometimes it is slow and steady to win the race.

I think being sure to drink lots of water helps too, and not to eat too low of calories. I went up 100 calories yesterday and see a slight dip in weight today

Me too day six done, I ate more yesterday & finally down .5lb from 30ds start weight. YAY us!
  • Lrt4uk
    Lrt4uk Posts: 174
    Options
    Nice Job Ladies!!
  • Lrt4uk
    Lrt4uk Posts: 174
    Options
    I did Day 6! I hope everyone is sticking with it!!
  • nubian22
    Options
    Didn't have time to do Day 6 yesterday as I had family staying over the weekend, but DID manage to do it this morning, YAY!!!!

STILL aching like mad though - my arms this time round :( Sure it will be worth it though.

I have one question though...each day I do the shred, my HRM is giving me a gradually lower number of calories burnt for the shred workout. Does this mean my body is gradually getting used to the workout?