Day 24 - 1/30/12

sarashleyj
sarashleyj Posts: 85 Member
Good morning! Shred Day for me! I did my 4 miles yesterday and today is Shred time. I'll probably do it this afternoon, as I have a client prenatal appointment this morning. I am a labor doula, so I work with lots of pregnant ladies :)

Have a great day everyone!

Replies

• Tbirdgal_Stef
    Tbirdgal_Stef Posts: 142 Member
    You have a very rewarding job :)

I was wondering what day's everyone is on??

I'm on 19 today, just wondering where I fit in with the group, I've missed 2 days total trying to keep up with you all! =) LOL

We are so close to the end of this thing. I was thinking of maybe moving to Jillians No More Trouble Zones after the Shred, I hear it has amazing results also and isn't overly tough like the Shredded in 30 that she also has out.

I also was thinking maybe I'd just start again with the Shred and do 1,2,3,1,2,3 a week, just jump around but add in a little heavier weights, I'm not too sure though, I dont want to get bored and have my body get used to these moves. Gotta keep it new and interesting LOL

Great work on your running by the way... 8-10 miles is huge!! You certainly have gone head first into your health and it's awesome!!!

Stef
  • Tbirdgal_Stef
    Tbirdgal_Stef Posts: 142 Member
    Just finished Day 19 for me= L2D9

Gave it 110% today and felt real strong... I think I'm ready for L3 but will wait one more day :)
  • djuniteus
    djuniteus Posts: 149
    Good Morning Ladies!!

Sorry I forgot to log yesterday! Great job to both of you!!

Stefanie I'm on day 25, which I'm about to log as soon as i'm done with this one!! :)