New and LATE

Options
Hi, I just joined my fitness pay last week. I am late joining. My BABY is now 2 years old but I still carry all this weight and am constantly gaining. I have been trying to take the weight off for the past two years but all diets and exercise plans have failed miserably. I can not stay committed to anything. I desperately want to lose weight, Before I had my daughter I could not weight more than 135lbs no matter how hard I tried. I was too skinny, Then I had my daughter got up to over 200lbs. Now Im too fat. I want to weight around 150-160 as I am a tall person and feel this would be a good weight. Most of all I just want to lost the belly; back, and arm fat.

Replies

• NicNab
    NicNab Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Welcome Monika!

I just joined - 7 months after my baby - and of course it is never too late!

This app on my iTouch has been fantastic...I am constantly updating it with my food. And I update as I cook, so if I am approaching my calorie limit, I reconsider what I am making. For example, I was making a big salad last night for dinner and I realized that I was going to be about 50 calories over my daily goal. So instead of having two hard boiled eggs on my salad, I just had one....really I didn't even miss the second egg and I stayed within my goal!

Hope you like this site!