February Hosts

xtina0828
xtina0828 Posts: 2 Member
I am looking for a host for the month of February for Scentsy Wickless Candles. If you're unsure of what it is, ask me feel free to ask me anything. I will give you something just for asking me what Scentsy is, and by booking a party with me! Great thing is, is we can do it all over the internet and i can still get you free product! Great thing about Feb Promo's is everything's 10% off :) www.xtina0828.scentsy.us

Just shoot me a message if you're interested!

Replies

• Hello Scentsy Girl. I think it's a good idea to have other things to interest us besides eating. Right now I've been doing a lot with Pinterest on the internet and getting my house organized and finding things that I think would be fun to make for my home or as a gift. I'm glad you started this "Fun Outlet" board. I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I don't buy Scentsy. I buy it at WalMart. I do have a couple of warmers. Very nice. But don't use them very often. Good luck to you. Hope we attract more people for this "Fun Outlet" board.
  • LHubb54
    LHubb54 Posts: 14 Member
    Hi everyone!
    I'm in Canada - so probably can't buy from you - however I want to wish you good luck! Looking for ideas on new things to do or interest
  • Hello Scentsy Girl! We have some things in common. I don't sell Scentsy, but I'm in the home-based business as well. I sell designer jeans with Vault Denim as well as pampering products for Perfectly Posh. Where are you located anyway?
  • I am a Scentsy consultant too so I thought I would say hello! 'weezee45' we do have products in Canada so you should take a look.
    'barberella' I have heard of Vault jeans but have never tried them before. Do they have all sizes?