How much do you want to lose?

Options

Replies

• LilacDreamer
    LilacDreamer Posts: 1,365 Member
    Options
    Started recording January 20th, and from the 20th-28th I lost 6 lbs...so for february i'm thinking maybe 15
  • edsaws
    edsaws Posts: 13
    Options
    I'm shooting for 8-10 lbs. But like others have said any loss is a positive and i'll take whatever comes my way.
  • Amber393
    Amber393 Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    Total of 5 lbs lost would be most excellent. :smile: but realistically it'll be between 3-5 lbs.

xo

Amber
  • SoonToBeHealthNut
    SoonToBeHealthNut Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    For Februrary, I would love to drop to 135 and stay there without going up.....so I have a change to drop even more pounds...... its just so frustrating when I get on the scale and it tells me I have gained weight......
  • sherrirb
    sherrirb Posts: 1,714 Member
    Options
    I just started (being serious about it anyways) on Jan 3rd. I'm down 15lbs so far and have an ultimate goal of 100lbs by the end of the year. This first month I've been on a learning curve and I know I can do better now that I'm "in the know" of things.

My goal is 10-12lbs in February. There are a few obstacles that I will have to overcome. My husband and I are going to a couples retreat the weekend after Valentines Day. They serve awesome food and I will really have to watch myself and plan strategically.

Other than that I'll be running (C25K) and 30DS, which I am starting tomorrow.. anyone with me?
  • BuckeyeBabe10
    BuckeyeBabe10 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    How much do you want to lose in February? Any other fitness/health-related goals you'd like to achieve during this month?

For me, I'd really like to get under 145, which would make me no longer overweight. That means losing about 6.5 lbs for me. But to keep me even more motivated I'm going to try to get as close to 10 lbs as possible this month. I'd also like to complete the 30DS (Or 29DS, as the case may be!)

What are your goals?

Oooh, I'm starting the 30 Day Shred tomorrow too (or 29 Day Shred that carries over to March).

I'm aiming for around 10lbs, but I'm also doing a lot of strength training with my trainer, so I'm looking for a drop in my measurements more than weight loss. I just thought this would be a fun group/motivator to get me to do a little cardio EVERY DAY (since I've been slacking off in January). :o)
  • drgirl1023
    drgirl1023 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    For the month of Feb I would love to lose at least 10 pounds.
  • daphnemoon
    daphnemoon Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Weirdly my progress has been quite steady but not really consistent, so I'd love to be losing in the region of 2Ibs per week. I have about a stone to lose to my ultimate goal so if I could get to near halfway of that target in Feb I'd be very happy. I am also checking measurements, so if I could lose an inch off either waist or hips that would be lovely.

My main problem is the Jeckyll and Hyde nature of my diet, during the day and at dinner I eat clean and well, lots of veggies etc. But after dinner my sweet cravings kick in big style, and I usually give in because my willpower is so poor :( If anyone has any suggestions of sweet but healthy things to snack on after dinner I would be very very grateful!!

Good luck everyone, here's to a very productive February!!
  • ReneeOfTheFae
    Options
    I'm looking to get into the 150s. Realistically (and most healthy), I'm shooting for 157. When I do that, I know that I'll be able to keep up the 8lb/month loss. So excited!
  • fypspirit
    fypspirit Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I would like to lose 10+ pds for February. Hopefully we can encourage each other to get it done.
  • jmart53
    jmart53 Posts: 47
    Options
    I would Love to see a 10 pound lose for Feb.
  • ampott02
    ampott02 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I'd like to lose between 5-8 lbs! January also wasn't all that I hoped it would be, but summer is getting ever closer, and that means bathing suits!! WE CAN DO THIS! :)
  • raquelly214
    raquelly214 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Okay...silly question but how do you get the little banner of how much you've lost to appear on your profile when you post? I know I created it but I'm not sure how to link it.

Thanks!
  • DawnMarieW16
    Options
    I would like to lose 8 lbs this February. I would also like to be able to run 3 miles a day by the end!
  • sportstercindy
    Options
    I am 15 lbs away from my first real goal. I have about 70 to lose altogether but hitting that first goal would be great. I have real expectations though and know I probably won't lose that much. The closer I get to that goal the better!
  • sportstercindy
    Options
    Okay...silly question but how do you get the little banner of how much you've lost to appear on your profile when you post? I know I created it but I'm not sure how to link it.

Thanks!

I think I got mine to work by complete accident! LOL. I finally clicked Tools and Ticker. Good luck!
  • raquelly214
    raquelly214 Posts: 8 Member
    Options

Thanks!

I think I got mine to work by complete accident! LOL. I finally clicked Tools and Ticker. Good luck!

haha...thank you! I think I found it! It was under settings within my profile!
  • irsleepy2
    Options
    ...as much as possible? lol I need to lose (an 'additional') 11 pounds by March 23rd (when I leave on vacation) so 8 pounds for Feb would make me happy.
    (...and more than 8 lbs. would make me happier, lol)
  • irsleepy2
    Options
    Weirdly my progress has been quite steady but not really consistent, so I'd love to be losing in the region of 2Ibs per week. I have about a stone to lose to my ultimate goal so if I could get to near halfway of that target in Feb I'd be very happy. I am also checking measurements, so if I could lose an inch off either waist or hips that would be lovely.

My main problem is the Jeckyll and Hyde nature of my diet, during the day and at dinner I eat clean and well, lots of veggies etc. But after dinner my sweet cravings kick in big style, and I usually give in because my willpower is so poor :( If anyone has any suggestions of sweet but healthy things to snack on after dinner I would be very very grateful!!

Good luck everyone, here's to a very productive February!!

I've been eating a little pineapple in the evenings, without it 'adding' to the number on the scale. I buy a fresh pineapple, cut it into bite size pieces and keep it in a big bowl in the fridge. It makes it easy to have a few bites in the evening, without adding too many calories :)
    Good luck!!
  • sixxbaby
    sixxbaby Posts: 543
    Options
    I would LOVE to lose 10 pounds!! I am switching up my exercise regime and am training for a half marathon in September!!