DRINK YOUR WATER!!

Options
Girls, I cannot stress that enough. DRINK YOUR WATER with this workout. It will make the difference in your workout and on the scale. I GAINED amost up to 230 when I started doing the shred (and I had started MFP at 227) and boy was I upset. But I started making sure t odrink at LEAST 8 glasses of water a day, and it's made all the difference. I'm currently on Day 9 of the shred, and the scale this morning said 221.2 :):):):)

Replies

• Lrt4uk
    Lrt4uk Posts: 174
    Options
    Thanks for the tip!

I can say for sure, as heavy as my muscles feel, I'm sure that the muscles are retaining fluid. That means pounds on the scale!

Thanks again!
  • Kelly_1981
    Kelly_1981 Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    Great point!
  • msmellissa
    Options
    Right you are! I'm off to get a refill!
  • vguynes
    vguynes Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the information. I was a little concerned about the scale this morning. I WILL drink the water and hope to see a change on Sunday. If not, at least I'll know what the possible problem could be. Thanks again!
  • xmissjasmine
    Options
    Awesome. Remember girls, it make take a few days of being consistant with drinking water, but I PROMISE you'll see the benefits from it :)
  • woodmetal
    Options
    When do you think any of us will see any results??? I know I am stronger but......