Day 4

Options
MrsLVF
MrsLVF Posts: 787 Member
It really is getting easier everyday. Day 4 is complete. i feel stronger. How is everyone else doing? I'm really hoping all of our group members are committed to work it for the 30 days. It sure helps my motivation knowing I'm not the only one getting yelled at by Jillian. :laugh:

Great job everyone, we can do it.

Replies

• Lrt4uk
    Lrt4uk Posts: 174
    Options
    I'll do day 3 when I get home from work this afternoon!

It helps to know that people are watching and asking how it's going, keeps me motivated to just do it!
  • msmellissa
    Options
    I'm also on Day 4 and while it's still rough, I feel really good. I actually look forward to it!
  • aubsgg
    aubsgg Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    did day 4. It is getting easier, I'm lasting longer on the jumping jacks and jump rope. My hubby watched me the last 3 days.Yesterday he bought himself new exercise shorts and mat and joined me today. He didn't quite make it through. But he is committing to keep it up.

Today was a day without this challenge I would probably not done the workout. Usually I work from home, today I had to go to the office so saved the workout until after work. Glad we're doing this.
  • Lrt4uk
    Options
    did day 4. It is getting easier, I'm lasting longer on the jumping jacks and jump rope. My hubby watched me the last 3 days.Yesterday he bought himself new exercise shorts and mat and joined me today. He didn't quite make it through. But he is committing to keep it up.

Today was a day without this challenge I would probably not done the workout. Usually I work from home, today I had to go to the office so saved the workout until after work. Glad we're doing this.

I feel the same! This challenge, is exactly that, a challenge to keep us all motivated!

Congrats to your Hubby for committing to the Shred as well!
  • kmastello
    Options
    Oh, i hope one day my hubby will join me!
  • Kelly_1981
    Kelly_1981 Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    I will be doing day 4 as soon as I am done with work tonight, I might do level 2 though because I am bored of level 1 already! (I have already done 10 days of this a week before the challange started)

I agree thats why I started this group its good to keep accountable I find and knowing that others are doing the same thing helps LOTS!

Well done on the hubbys doing it, my hubby joined in 1 day on lvl 1 and couldnt walk the next day LOL.
  • Lrt4uk
    Options
    I took Wednesday off, which was supposed to be day 4. I'll do day 4 tonight.

Kelly, did you move on to level 2?
  • Lrt4uk
    Options
    I finished day 4 last evening! I'm still pushing thru as best as I can. It is still kicking my butt!
  • tianacaona
    tianacaona Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I fell slightly off the wagon due to work and family, but I managed to do day 4 level 1 tonight and also did level 2 for the first time since I was feeling ok. I was so exhausted afterward I took a bath so I could sit around. I don't know if I'm going to be able to do another one tomorrow. I do know that with my lifestyle I can't manage 6 days of shred a week. I'm going to keep with it, but it is going to take longer. I am also running during my meal times at work, so I don't feel too bad.