February check in

MJ7910
MJ7910 Posts: 1,280 Member
As I said before, I want to continue to have a place to support each other through this year and so I'm moving to less frequent check ins. There are still quite a few members in this group but haven't heard much from anyone. Just wondered how everyone is doing. Please feel free to comment on how you are doing with weight loss or maintenance.

Replies

• Tenoreo90
    Tenoreo90 Posts: 329 Member
    I've lost 8 pounds in January! I'm making a commitment this time to be okay with losing it slowly and not beat myself up during a 'bad' day. I feel MUCH more likely to lose the weight this way. :)
  • MJ7910
    MJ7910 Posts: 1,280 Member
    I've lost 8 pounds in January! I'm making a commitment this time to be okay with losing it slowly and not beat myself up during a 'bad' day. I feel MUCH more likely to lose the weight this way. :)

great job, sounds like you are progressing well. I agree with not beating yourself up about bad days. I have gone back and forth with this. What ends up happening is i beat myself up, try to do a super low cal day the next day, do it... then the day after i am starving and want to binge. so i am just trying to let the big calorie days go and just focus on getting back on track instead of "punishing" myself.