Everyone doing OK?

Options
Kelly_1981
Kelly_1981 Posts: 472 Member
We all still with it? Who hates Jillian? LOL

Keep going all I am very proud of you all!

Replies

• belester
    Options
    Totally hate Jillian, lol. Every day I tell her to "just shut up!" at least once during the video :p
    Day 8 today, I'm very tired so struggling to find motivation though. Will have a coffee and then get stuck into it!
  • msmellissa
    Options
    I'm on day 4 and I definitely feel myself gaining endurance. It's not easy but it's getting easier. I was doing some yoga and working out a little on my own for about 2 weeks prior to starting the Shred again and my butt has really lifted and I can see a difference in my arms and thighs and even my lower tummy. Keep going everyone! We can do this!
  • MrsLVF
    MrsLVF Posts: 787 Member
    Options

Great job keeping with the program.

I hate Jillian! And my new elliptical was delivered yesterday, it came with a few IFIT workouts by Jillian. I Had my 1st workout this morning with her. She's just as mouthy.. LOL I may mute her when i do the shred this afternoon. :laugh:
  • Kelly_1981
    Kelly_1981 Posts: 472 Member
    Options

Great job keeping with the program.

I hate Jillian! And my new elliptical was delivered yesterday, it came with a few IFIT workouts by Jillian. I Had my 1st workout this morning with her. She's just as mouthy.. LOL I may mute her when i do the shred this afternoon. :laugh:

IFIT workouts by Jillian what is this??

I hear ya I tried muting her but just watching her mouth move was enough for me LOL