Havent been on Tumblr in a while...

Options
skywa
skywa Posts: 901 Member
...so i go on today and its just like:

TRIGGER TRIGGER TRIGGER TRIGGER TRIGGER TRIGGER TRIGGER TRIGGER TRIGGER TRIGGER TRIGGER TRIGGER

TRIGGER TRIGGER TRIGGER TRIGGER TRIGGER TRIGGER TRIGGER TRIGGER TRIGGER TRIGGER TRIGGER TRIGGER

All up in my face like a ton of bricks. Hot damn. Why am i so ****ing FAT.

UGH!

Replies

• logicandlove
    logicandlove Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Don't even worry about it, hun, you can't let yourself think that way. I know when I was justing getting over my ED, I had to not let myself worry about my weight or how I looked, no matter how hard it was, because thinking about it or comparing myself to others would trigger me and make me want to purge. Although maybe you shouldn't follow people who publish triggery stuff? Also there's always tumblr savior to blacklist stuff. If you want to follow me, my weight loss blog is theoslosingit, and my personal is ohmytrolljegus.
  • cowlover22
    cowlover22 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    If you have people that trigger you than by all means get rid of them or even better yet..tell them. But you need to do what you need to do to keep you healthy. I deleted a lot of people..they are wanting different things.