Going to Vegas this weekend....how do I stay on my game?

Options
Going with a few couples to Vegas this weekend for the superbowl parties and I am dreading it. All the other wives are like size 2 and 4's so I already have anxiety. Then we are obviously going to go to restaurants and go drinking. I want to have fun but not to the expense of all the effort I have put forth. I am also worried about the pressure from everyone else. I don't want to discuss that I am on a lifestyle change when I only have one drink or skip the ribeye. Need help on how to make this work and not be miserable for 3 days.

Replies

• moms0211
    Options
    I say enjoy yourself but don't enjoy yourself too much!! :)

I would have what you want but use portion control. So what if you paid $50 for a steak and only ate 1/2 of it....at least you enjoyed that 1/2 right?

I would just tell people you are full....no need to explain.....

Don't you hate these other women that are that size - I mean you don't really hate them but you think in your head seriously??? Then you want to say you know what just F it - I will never look like them....but you can't think that way....it is like the old loony tunes cartoons with the devil on one shoulder and the angel on the other...'

With the drinking maybe have one drink and the next one have a water then next drink then next water - not only it will cut down the calories but the hangover the next morning!! :)