30 day shred

Options
2»

Replies

• Kelgirl36
    Kelgirl36 Posts: 14
    Options
    Haha, that's so funny about your DD. My 4 yo DS has been trying to do jumping jacks and it's so cute.

As far as resting, I usually have 2-3 days a week where I don't work out. It really just depends on how busy my week is and how my day goes. My DH travels for work a lot and it's definitely harder to find time to exercise when I'm on my own all week. On days when my YDS has a nap he's usually awake until 10 pm, which makes it hard for me to squeeze in exercise after they're in bed if I haven't had time yet. I just work out as much as I can and make sure I have at least a few days of rest each week. If you're feeling really worn out I would give yourself a break or do something lower intensity for a day.
  • jesst02
    jesst02 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hey ladies! I started the 30DS yesterday, and I was wondering if it's listed in the exercise on here to track? I couldn't find it, and wasn't sure what to put. Thanks!
  • kimnmiah
    kimnmiah Posts: 30
    Options
    I entered it as circuit training. I couldn't figure out what to put either
  • travellingmama
    travellingmama Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I finished!!! I took 3 rest days and did extra ab work during the course of the month.

I lost 4 pounds and 8.75 centimeters, including 4 cm from my muffin top!!! These are not as great as some people's numbers, but I am back to fiting in my pants which was my goal. The ultimate is that my husband commented that I had slimmed down. While he always says that I am beautiful, he purposefully doesn't comment on how fit (or not fit) my body is.

I would have skipped out on a lot of sessions, if it had not been for joining the Shredding in March group. Thank you guys for talking up MFP so much that I joined.

Starting April 16th I will be with the Six Weeks Six Pack group. One way or another my rub-me-for-luck belly will go back to being flat.