Day 7

Options
Amazingly I've been able to do the butt kicks. Yay! My calf still hurts a little, but I'm pleased I made it through the entirety of the last cardio round, because that is hard!

Replies

• Lrt4uk
    Lrt4uk Posts: 174
    Options
    WooHoo!! Congrats on meeting the challenge!
  • MrsLVF
    MrsLVF Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    Day 7 completed! and i lost 2 lbs this week. i"m looking forward to measurements at the end of 30 days..
  • nubian22
    Options
    Amazingly I've been able to do the butt kicks. Yay! My calf still hurts a little, but I'm pleased I made it through the entirety of the last cardio round, because that is hard!

Well done!
  • Kelly_1981
    Kelly_1981 Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    Thats great well done!
  • Lrt4uk
    Lrt4uk Posts: 174
    Options
    Day 7 complete!

Will I ever be able to do all of the bicycle crunches? I'm doing better on pretty much every thing else, not perfect but better!

I consistently fail at the bicycle crunches. UH...I do keep trying though!
  • aubsgg
    aubsgg Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    completed day 7 tonight. Getting stronger. Hubby joined me for his 2nd round- he needed 3 days rest to be able to go again. We biked 9 miles today. The strength I gained from 30 DS really has made a difference.

I can't do all the bicycle crunches either. The reverse crunches are even harder.

After so much talk here about level 2 I took a peek. OOh I don't know what I'll do, I have a bad shoulder not sure how I'll adapt the exercises.