Tough show

Options
Kimbosbc
Kimbosbc Posts: 143 Member
So I usually watch Biggest Loser from the treadmill at the gym on Tuesdays. Last night, there I was, watching as Adrian poured his heart out about the loss of his first baby. It hit home so hard. I really had to struggle to not break down right then and there on the treadmill. I managed to make it through with only a few tears, that I hope noone else noticed. But it did make me realize just how strong I can be. I mean, if I am able to survive the loss of my son, there is nothing worse that I can not do. And weight loss sure doesn't seem like that big an obstacle after what we have all been through. Just thought that I would share this as you guys are some of the only ones that can relate.

Hope you are all well today.

Replies

• kt4ever
    Options
    Been there. I chose to swim and that was very difficult for me. My daughter was a champion swimmer from the age of 6 until she was killed while a sophomore in college. There are so many memories related to swimming and the pool. Just the smell of chlorine or a rack of swim suits was enough to make me break down and cry. Now I swim , I feel her presence there with me cheering me on. I see her standing at the end of the lane smiling at me. I can imagine her swimming through the clouds in heaven.