Saggy belly pooch...

Options
I know we don't like talking about it... The dreaded pooch! I was just wondering if anyone else here seems to have saggy skin where the pooch is... I guess mine is from where I was pregnant with my son. Will this ever go back? Mine doesn't look that bad until I bend over or if I'm down in the push up position. Can anyone else relate?

Replies

• Lrt4uk
    Lrt4uk Posts: 174
    Options
    I can relate! Unfortunately, I filled my pooch up with FAT, so it's not all that loose anymore.

I had big twins and full term.

I think I read somewhere that the skin can rebound over a long period of time, but I honestly don't know if that's fact or fiction. I can't imagine my skin elasticizing where it's already stretched so far.
  • Kelly_1981
    Kelly_1981 Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    I have the Mum tum too! I sure hope it goes away!! Bloody kids LOL
  • Lrt4uk
    Options
    I have the Mum tum too! I sure hope it goes away!! Bloody kids LOL

LOL
  • xmissjasmine
    Options
    I can relate! Unfortunately, I filled my pooch up with FAT, so it's not all that loose anymore.

I think I read somewhere that the skin can rebound over a long period of time, but I honestly don't know if that's fact or fiction. I can't imagine my skin elasticizing where it's already stretched so far.

Wow. Congrats on fullterm. What were their weights.

My twins are almost a year. They were a month early and were 5lbs 3oz and 5lbs 9oz. Did you have idents or frats? boys or girls?

Sorry I love twin stats since I've got my own. I had two fraternal boys... LOVE them so much that they're worth the hardwork and the pooch they gave me :)
  • Lrt4uk
    Options
    I have Fraternal girls, just turned 6 in January! Most people can't tell their twins, heck they don't even really look like sisters!

Bell has straight brown hair and Lily has curly blonde hair!

They were born at 37w5d, lily was 7.2 and Bell was 9.1 !

Twins are touch sometimes, but I wouldn't trade a minute of it!
  • DanielleRN8
    Options
    I have Fraternal girls, just turned 6 in January! Most people can't tell their twins, heck they don't even really look like sisters!

WOW! How did you handle that much? lol! My sister just had identical girls 4 weeks early and they were 3 pounds and 3 lb 10 oz. I thought she was big, lol!
  • DanielleRN8
    Options

Wow. Congrats on fullterm. What were their weights.

My twins are almost a year. They were a month early and were 5lbs 3oz and 5lbs 9oz. Did you have idents or frats? boys or girls?

Sorry I love twin stats since I've got my own. I had two fraternal boys... LOVE them so much that they're worth the hardwork and the pooch they gave me :)

The picture you have on your ticker, they look like they are identical. :)
  • Kelly_1981
    Kelly_1981 Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    Bless I would love twins!
  • Lrt4uk
    Options

WOW! How did you handle that much? lol! My sister just had identical girls 4 weeks early and they were 3 pounds and 3 lb 10 oz. I thought she was big, lol!

I was VERY very lucky! I make big babies evidently, my son was 9.14 and I'm tall and had lots of room for them.
  • xmissjasmine
    Options

The picture you have on your ticker, they look like they are identical. :)

LOL I get that alot. They do look alike in pictures and such, but you can definitely see they are different babies when you are looking at them in person. :)
  • mkevans
    mkevans Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    It will...ABS are made in the kitchen not the gym, however, they take a long time because belly fat is so thick????????????????. I've being doing a mx of High Interval Impact Training and Sprints!!!

GOOD LUCK