1 year on...No more excuses!

Options
My daughter just turned one. 12 months of coffee and cake meetings with other Mums has taken it toll! I want to try and get pregnant again in the second half of this year and am determined to loose weight before I do.

I gained 50 lbs while pregnant but I was already 182 lbs when I became pregnant having lost 56 lbs on Lighter Life to get pregnant in the first place! Phew!

Post-partum I lost about 20 lbs but still have at least 30 lbs to loose before I get back to my pre-baby weight and I would like to loose another 15 or so on top pf that. So my work is cut out for me!

I spend a lot of time at home as I gave up my job last year so will be looking for lots of support in those weak moments...

Replies

• Trueper
    Trueper Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    You are me!

My daughter turns 1 next week and I too am still heavy! I want to loose the weight to get pregnant at the end of the year or th beginning of the next.

I will help anyway I can ;)

Sara x
  • philly1980
    philly1980 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat too! My daughter is nearly 13 months and I've still got at least another 8kg to lose before falling pregnant again. I'm hoping to start trying in July/Aug 2012 :)

I've found calorie counting has definitely been helping and doing short 20-30 min stints of exercise is getting me there!

Good luck :)