crushes...

Options
christine24t
christine24t Posts: 6,064 Member
all i have to say is i wish my crush would notice me!!

Replies

• jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    you and me both honey......
    Actually I wish my crush would man up and stop going back and forth with his resolve.:grumble:
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    Possible make it known that you have a crush on him.
  • christine24t
    Options
    Possible make it known that you have a crush on him.

I couldn't ever tell him to his face (way too shy!!) but I think I've made it obvious! I always say hi and smile and talk to him occasionally in class and we dance at the bar together, and he even kissed my hand at the bar! He told me (when he was drunk) that i'm hot and all this stuff. even if he was just trying to get with me that night i don't think that he would lie about thinking i'm cute. it's just so frustrating being in limbo!
  • PedmomJill
    PedmomJill Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    I hope my crush never notices my crush because he's married! LOL For real.....I have a total crush on someone that is married. I would NEVER do anything about it though!
  • christine24t
    Options
    I hope my crush never notices my crush because he's married! LOL For real.....I have a total crush on someone that is married. I would NEVER do anything about it though!

That is good! Glad you have a conscious!
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    my stupid ex crush (okay he's not stupid he's my friend) called me tonight and talked about NOTHING for an hour. he called me twice actually but 2nd time we talked for the hour. guess he's lonely. eh.
  • christine24t
    Options
    my stupid ex crush (okay he's not stupid he's my friend) called me tonight and talked about NOTHING for an hour. he called me twice actually but 2nd time we talked for the hour. guess he's lonely. eh.

:( I'd hate that because if that were me I would still like him!
  • La_Amazona
    Options
    I've noticed I had been checking my phone to see if he's called or texted. We last talked on Monday night. I stopped contacting him as the desire pretty much went away but again, still checked to see if he would. I guess I was worried we were still friends.
    When I saw I had a missed call from him I was surprised. I thought about not returning it but ended up calling him way later. I thought maybe he needed somehthing but nope, just wanted to see how it was going and tell me all about his new job and interview today.
    I asked myself while we were talking "how do you feel?" (haha I'm so strange!) and came to the conclusion that I felt nothing. I felt normal, no butterflies, no nothing.

He shoulda put a ring on it!!!! :devil:

I want to tell him... don't go falling in love with me later on!! :tongue:
  • La_Amazona
    Options

wise woman!!!
  • La_Amazona
    Options
    all i have to say is i wish my crush would notice me!!

I hate crushes!!! :explode:
  • agregson1985
    agregson1985 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    im going on a date tonight with my crush:noway:
  • La_Amazona
    Options
    im going on a date tonight with my crush:noway:

How did it go????? :happy:
  • NeedANewFocus
    NeedANewFocus Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    sometimes i think the crush is more complicated then the dating!