Day 27 - 2/2/2012

So, I am debating on whether to do my shred today or not, I'm just feeling like I need a day to recoupe. I dont know if that sounds odd or not but I've been extremely exhausted and weak feeling, when doing my shred I am just cramping and what not. I haven't been drinking much water.. I have a hard time remembering unless I'm working out and I'm thinking maybe that is what my problem is.. I dont know.

So I may just load up on water tonight and get ready for the shred tomorrow. Or maybe I'll just do it and get through it and load up on water for tomorrow. Just dont know, I had to stop a couple times yesterday for heart palpitations during my shred.. I need to learn to lay off the coffee but I have a really hard time. I find it soothing and good tasting LOL It's my only vice... I cant kick it at all.. Curse you Java LOL

Did anyone do their shred today???

I'll check back later and let you know what I decided to do... It's 5pm and I have yet to drink 1 glass of water... I did have Sobe Coconut water if that counts??

My butts a draggin' :)

Oh and I just bought myself a mat to work out on at Target... It's so soft and squishy LOL

Replies

• Yeah Stefanie I did mine this morning just didn't have time to post it and just got home!!! I would take the day off!! Get yourself better first. No more hurting yourself trying to push yourself!!! :) Glad you got the mat!! I love using mine.
  • Tbirdgal_Stef
    Tbirdgal_Stef Posts: 142 Member
    I did take the day off, It's 8:30CST and I was thinking on doing it but it's late and I'm beat. I've been a little emotional today.. I think cabin fever, long winters in Minnesota, even though it's been warmer and little snow, it's still cold, dark and your pretty much stuck indoors all day long!

Tomorrow I plan on getting in my day 22 Shred and get to the YMCA!

Work has been crazy busy, I've been stuck in front of my computer all week and I am so glad tomorrow is Friday!!
    YES =)

Glad to hear your still on track Craig. Your an animal!!!

Talk to you all tomorrow, have a wonderful evening my MFP friends ;)
    Stef