Anyone out there?
  • gone2facebookprint
    gone2facebookprint Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    cry
  • LoopyLaura68
    LoopyLaura68 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    not yet,would like to get it but don't think i'm fit enough yet.have struggled a bit on just dance 3,mainly co-ordination...i'm awful at trying to co-ordinate :embarassed: so gone back to your shape fitness evolved for now.just managed 30 minutes on it,so will be doing another 30 later
    i have the set of zumba dvds & toning sticks,but they've been sat upstairs in the box under my bed for the past 3 years beacuse it looked too fast & hard for me :laugh: so am hoping to be able to do them too 1 day
  • mystified71
    mystified71 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Just started doing this, I'm using Zumba Fitness Party, the reviews aren't great and i can see what they mean. The main menu is confusing and even if i stop moving i seem to earn points. If your not a natural dancer then you will finding following the moves hard. But with perseverance you begin to get the hang of it. got this from love film so will check back in a month when i had time to really use it. But if you want to buy then i would try Zumba Rush as it has taken in some of the feedback and made some changes reviews much better for this one
  • gone2facebookprint
    Options
    Just started doing this, I'm using Zumba Fitness Party, the reviews aren't great and i can see what they mean. The main menu is confusing and even if i stop moving i seem to earn points. If your not a natural dancer then you will finding following the moves hard. But with perseverance you begin to get the hang of it. got this from love film so will check back in a month when i had time to really use it. But if you want to buy then i would try Zumba Rush as it has taken in some of the feedback and made some changes reviews much better for this one

I have both of them.. but I have yet to try my rush ... school work got in the way..
  • gone2facebookprint
    Options
    not yet,would like to get it but don't think i'm fit enough yet.have struggled a bit on just dance 3,mainly co-ordination...i'm awful at trying to co-ordinate :embarassed: so gone back to your shape fitness evolved for now.just managed 30 minutes on it,so will be doing another 30 later
    i have the set of zumba dvds & toning sticks,but they've been sat upstairs in the box under my bed for the past 3 years beacuse it looked too fast & hard for me :laugh: so am hoping to be able to do them too 1 day

Dont have to be fit to have fun