Where do you live?

Options
Hey wondered where you all lived in Bedfordshire?

Replies

• yummymummy52
    yummymummy52 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I'm not actually in Bedfordshire, I'm in Buckinghamshire (Milton Keynes)
  • pink_princess_1977
    Options
    well thats not far!!
    I'm not actually in Bedfordshire, I'm in Buckinghamshire (Milton Keynes)
  • JJR1965
    Options
    Hi I live in Dunstable bedfordshire, have over 100 pounds to lose could do with some motivation:smile:
  • lutonblue
    lutonblue Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi all. I'm Matthew from Luton. I have 31 lbs to lose and I'm recovering from a heart attack.
  • rachelljenks
    Options
    I'm in Bedford :)
  • clarabell84
    clarabell84 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone!
    I'm Claire from Milton Keynes and have 30lbs to lose.
  • WoodFairy
    WoodFairy Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi everyone!
    I'm Lindsey and I'm in Wellingborough, Northants.
  • piljo2010
    piljo2010 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi , I'm joanne and I live in ( Newport Pagnell ) Milton Keynes and am trying to lose 20 lbs
  • ElsieXXX
    ElsieXXX Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I've just joined up, I live in Milton Keynes too. I've got 6 stone to lose, gonna start with diet and some light exercise, mainly swimming, and then step up the exercise when I'm more able. What does everyone else do for exercise?
  • tonyggd
    tonyggd Posts: 23
    Options
    Biggleswade area here, been using mfp for a couple of weeks and finding it really useful.
  • cadanne
    Options
    Hi I have just started on this, so working out how it all works :-) I live in Northampton.
  • amuseboucheUK
    amuseboucheUK Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hi

I live, and work self employed, in a village in the south of Bedfordshire, between Dunstable and Luton ... a bit of a milestone today as I have just dipped below the 100kg mark (I promised myself some new togs when I got this far) ... I'm aiming for 90kg by Xmas.

I'm using MFP to track calories and log exercise using Runkeeper.com & weighttraining.com.

Feel free to FR for mutual support and encouragement!

Matt
  • amuseboucheUK
    amuseboucheUK Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hi, I've just joined up, I live in Milton Keynes too. I've got 6 stone to lose, gonna start with diet and some light exercise, mainly swimming, and then step up the exercise when I'm more able. What does everyone else do for exercise?

Hi

I'm running outdoors every other day ... doing the Runkeeper.com beginner 5k plan ... and some light weight training on the alternate days ... I also try and park at a distance of where I want to go and walk the rest of the way ... eg I shop in Bury Park, Luton, for my fruit and veg each week now ... I park in Sainsburys (for free) and can easily do a mile or 2 ... carrying up to 30kg of food by the time I get back to the car ... previously I would have parked and paid right out side one shop and got it loaded straight into the car ...

I occasionally swim but don't always find the time...

Good luck

Matt

exercise.png
  • simont99
    Options
    I live in Stanwick, Northants. 2 stone to lose before end of April and then a further 2 stone before end of year. Teamed up myfitnesspal with a new FitBit One.
  • VP72
    VP72 Posts: 89
    Options
    Hi Everyone,

I'm from Buckinghamshire (HIgh Wycombe). Started on 2nd January 2013 and have 74lbs to lose.
    Anybody please feel free to add me as a friend & we can support, motivate and encourage each other.
    Hope to hear from you soon.

V
  • m1key87
    m1key87 Posts: 113
    Options
    Hiya im 25 and live in northampton me and my fiancee are to keep healthly all your support and help would be great 3rd day into our new life and going well so far.
  • Nickyj1982
    Nickyj1982 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    hi all
    I live in Sandy, Bedfordshire, Im 30 yrs old, mum of two girls, married.
    have at least 28lbs too loose b4 end of summer then anything after that a bonus, wanna be a yummy mummy!!!
    : ) x
  • runlilyrun
    runlilyrun Posts: 140
    Options
    Out of uni term times I live in the High Wycombe area :)
  • SJandM2000
    SJandM2000 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I'm a newbie! 30 year old mum from Milton Keynes, have about 5 stone to lose and am really struggling with it despite lots of exercise and relatively OK eating...
  • CharlotteAnneUK
    CharlotteAnneUK Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Born and raised in MK, lived in Houghton Regis for a while and now in Sunny Welly, Northants.