Day28 - 2/3/12

Good Morning Beautiful Ladies!!

Two more days and I'm done with this 30 day shred cycle!! :) I'm going to take a week off and start again next Sat. I want this weight off. :)

Everyone one still reading these post " Have a Wonderful Friday",

Stefanie good job taking a day of rest. I'm proud of you for not over doing it. Hope you get rid of that cabin fever soon!! LOL. :)

Replies

• sarashleyj
    sarashleyj Posts: 85 Member
    I'm still around! :) I'm on vacation in beautiful San Diego(where my hubby and I are from) and so I haven't been on the computer much. I have had two sessions with my SILs personal trainer, and ran 3 miles since Tuesday. Today I am running 4 miles and then tomorrow morning I will do the Shred. Excited that we are almost through the 30 days! :)
  • sarashleyj
    sarashleyj Posts: 85 Member
    And yes I brought the Shred with me on vacation! :)
  • Tbirdgal_Stef
    Tbirdgal_Stef Posts: 142 Member
    Now that is dedication, on Vacation with the shred and putting in some miles :)!!! AWESOME!!

I just finished my Day 22 Level 3 Day 2

That Jillian wears me out LOL

Have a great Friday everyone... ENJOY YOUR VACATION!!
  • Pinkmaddycat
    Pinkmaddycat Posts: 175 Member
    Craig only 2 days left....get you!!! You must feel great.

Well i once again have lost this week without the shred, even with all the wedding food and few over days this week, they havent been big overs just an extra 100 cals here and there, i think my body might be telling me it needs those extra cals, my daily intake is set to lose 1.5 lb a week and on 1230 cals i am struggling, i am happy with only 1/2 or 1 lb loss a week as its more realistic. So i have changed my weekly goal to 1lb a week and i do not think i should have issues staying under my new daily cals unless its a special occasion.

We will see.

Keep going everyone :-)
  • Rachel that's a great goal. I'm glad you are still losing weight!! That is the ultimate goal. :)