So you've met someone, now what?

Options
vox23
vox23 Posts: 246 Member
Well, I think it's happened. I've actually met someone in real life (lol), and after several disastrous dates, I feel like I've finally met that person that could really be someone special in my life.

That being said, I'm a little terrified of screwing things up! As someone who is knew to dating, how often should you expect to actually see someone? We've been on two dates and either talk or text everyday, and that's nice, but doesn't replace in person contact. That being said, he has a lot on his plate and told me that the next little while he's "sort of by the seat of his pants". I'm trying to be extremely understanding and patient right now because I don't want to come across as needy or pushy, and although it is hard because I want to see him so badly, I know that he'd be here in a heartbeat if he could.

Any insight my mfp pals? Help a gal out!

Replies

• La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    Relax (haha like I did! yeah right). Take it a day at a time. Don't over think or overanalyze. Don't stop being yourself either... keep going out with friends and doing the things you enjoy.

But most of all, enjoy the moment.

As far as how often to see them, if they lived in my city I'd probably expect to see them 2-3 times a week.
  • kevinlynch3
    kevinlynch3 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Relax (haha like I did! yeah right). Take it a day at a time. Don't over think or overanalyze. Don't stop being yourself either... keep going out with friends and doing the things you enjoy.

But most of all, enjoy the moment.

As far as how often to see them, if they lived in my city I'd probably expect to see them 2-3 times a week.

^^^^ This

Congrats :smile: